That BBD Energy 🔵

Are you saying one gram per gallon?

3 Likes

Family pic I took earlier

8 Likes

yes. I use 1 gram each per gallon (and 3-4gr of 15-5-15)

2 Likes

We’re talkin gallons of soil, right? Lol.
Sorry @other_barry, not trying to highjack. :yum:

2 Likes

All good. Clarify away :smiley:
I assumed @SaintAliasKnife was referring to gallon of feed water mixed

2 Likes

That’s actually what I thought at first.
Now I’m confused, lol. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Things seem to have gotten a little worse. I checked the res, and the pH is 6.06, and the EC is 2.04. That ec is super high, compared to normal, but that was expected with the feed increase. Going to try flushing the pots with plain water.

7 Likes

I pulled one of the pots out, and caught the water running out of it in a solo cup.
ec - 2.10
ph - 6.2

that ph is a little high, but nothing crazy. still gonna try flushing them out, but that doesnt feel like the answer here. idk

3 Likes

Last night I got antsy, and diluted down the water in the reservoir. They leaves don’t look any worse today. Here’s a couple flower pics from each plant.

vvv imposters, along for the ride, below vvv

12 Likes

wild pistils

4 Likes

Pistil Mania :100: :fire:

3 Likes

I think the issues are looking a little worse today, but I’m not really sure what they need. I don’t want to jump too early, so I’m gonna let it ride for a couple days.

9 Likes

They need some kisses. When was the last time you kissed your plants??? Huh!??

3 Likes

My cat kisses those bottom leaves all the time :wink:

3 Likes

Also, there’s only so much you can expect from giant plants in small pots…
Give them more soil volume if you want them to go even bigger. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When I started flower on my last grow all the leaves looked similar to yours on the left and by the end the fans were in shit shape and only a few left. My ph pen had gone awry but I didn’t find out until maybe F30-40. And my starting water was way too high(430ppm) on the meter and the chlorine just about burned your nose from the tap. Finished at F73 and the buds were great, I received the same compliments from other folks as I have in the past.
Unsure if that’s your issue. I’d check over everything to make a best guess.
temp/humid, (doesnt look like light stress but maybe), ph and ppm/ec runoff, starting water. If its hard and full of chlorine or chloramines you may look into filtered water options.
I went to my state’s water authority website to check on water reports and started buying water@ $.19/gallon w/20ppm.

2 Likes

Those pots are 3.9 gallon. It’s just starting to feel like I’m a hydro grower, but I am not ready to give up on this system, just yet.

2 Likes

oh I see you have been checking ec and ph. sorry I didnt read the thread, just the end here

2 Likes

My starting water is coming from an RO system, and I had just callibrated my ph pen a week or 2 ago. I do think the RO system could use a filter change though. I should see if I can find the replacements and figure out how to do that.

2 Likes

It’s all good. I appreciate any input. Sometimes I get so caught up, looking in one direction, that I miss something easy.

2 Likes