The Adventures Of "Sideways Cindy" (Peanut Butter Breath x Cindy 99)

Well as for smoke report, I use lots of CBD so our dabs currently are mostly CBD/hemp rosin with a little bit of a THC rosin on the dab tool as well (2:1 CBD:THC and up to around 10:1 CBD:THC). That being said, the flavors are not as strong from the THC rosins as I would like because of the copious amount of hemp rosin we use. But comparing/judging the Cindy rosin to others, I would not say its weaker than the others, but the terp profile etc end up lending it to being more of a calm buzz that wont just blast your head into oblivion or anything, but is still very nice and great for the body/relaxing. An interesting experience indeed. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you sounds great. I have been meaning to drop a few cbd dominant strains. Looking for good arthritis and body pain reliever.

1 Like

I would advise everyone to be using CBD honestly. I could go off on the many many reasons why, but I wont get that deep into it atm heh. Ya this Cindy rosin is different than all the others I have here. Each strain/plant I have pressed and jarred over here are all different and unique for the most part, some more than others. Don’t remember if I mentioned it in posts above, but the Cindy rosin smells like peanut butter/peanut butter waffler or even the old school peanut butter taffy. Best round about description I can put out there heh.

4 Likes

Now it sounds delicious :yum:

Currently uploading a tribute video for ole Cindy. If I don’t have to redo the video, I will post a link after a bit. :+1:

2 Likes

Take a seat, take a puff and remember this funky gal we know as Cindy…

12 Likes

Great looking grow. Man she was vigorous. Great video to put ot all together :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks, it was a fun grow indeed. She did alright for the conditions I had her in heh.

3 Likes

i swore those were sweet potato pies.

10 Likes

Lol no sweet potato pies here, just globs for days!

3 Likes

Wow man looks great!!!

1 Like

Definitely jelly of the jelly… great job bro!!!

1 Like

Thanks bud! If you like how this “jelly” turned out, you should see the stuff I got the PBBx? plant heh. It turned out even better (lighter in color, bigger jars heh). Single Plant Jungle Tent Tribute video and rosin shots at the end if you don’t want to trudge through the thread.

3 Likes

Man I’m seeing very similar bud structure in these gelato x pbb x c99 genetics. How many days did you flower her? It’s looking like it’ll be about 60 for me before she’s debatably ready.

3 Likes

I think I took her to 69 days from what my document says over here. I wanted to push her a little longer since she was still putting on weight, but she was also fading hard at the end and would have liked her to have a little more food to help her go another week, just because I don’t like leaves dying back into the bud too much

4 Likes

Looking way back, it looks like I took the original gelato to 62-63 days. Just if you were curious heh.

3 Likes

Right I hate for there to be any discolored vegetation in my buds. I’m thinking it’s gonna go 65 days and yield is gonna be about 6 ounces. This is my prediction lol.

2 Likes

Hell ya bud! I hope she yields fat indeed :+1:

2 Likes

Did it ever show amber? Did it have a strong taste? This has by far been the best run with her so far and right now I’m at day 63. Thought she’d be ambered up by now but I only see amber on the leaves not the buds. I really want to make sure the terps develop because she hasn’t had much of a taste for me yet. Could be my curing process but I was hoping letting her go to 60ish days was the answer. Last one I harvested kinda early. She’s pretty tho

2 Likes

Ya the Gelato had a strong taste/smell. Fuel on the dried flower and rosin, but as the rosin aged it got a bit of lime going on in there and much less fuel. The plant also did show amber, I assume the Cindy side is letting it go a little longer. Damn I thought you were done growing her, still going strong though!

2 Likes