The Bank of Stank

Hell yea, I’ll be rooting for ya! I’m a big fan of the BCSbx girl I have too. Her jar always empties out w a quickness

9 Likes

Oh, man, I hope those sprout for you. I got a batch of that years ago that was easily the most resinous weed I’ve ever come across, straight-up rollllllling finger hash off of my hands every time I broke up some nugs.

Which ones did you keep? Or which ones did you get rid of, since that’d be the shorter list haha.

14 Likes

There was only two seeds left in that Sour Kush pack (fems), and one seed immediately sank to the bottom, so I’m not too hopeful. I didn’t store them well back then. But you’ve got me a little more excited for them anyway.

Here’s the list of the recently removed. They were all great . I wish I had another house to keep them all. But it’s pretty easy to find them again if I ever need to scratch and itch.

Bubba Kush
Deadhead OG
Deathstar OG
Gushers
Juicee J
Mendo Breath
Skunk Tangerine
Stardawg Guava
Strawberry Gary
Super Lemon MAC
Tampa Crippy

17 Likes

You already got rid of the new Mendo cut?

4 Likes

But what did you keep? Besides the tk!

4 Likes

Me and Brewster Kahle got you covered homie:

2 Likes

LOL yes I did, and don’t you dare share any regrets! I’ll tell you exactly where to go buy it haha. After a 2nd grow of the new cut (3rd mendo) I still was not convinced it was what I got from Clonify all that time ago (1st mendo). It was too much like the cut I had right before this (2nd mendo), the one you have I believe. They were almost the same, 2nd and 3rd. The 3rd was just a bit faster finish.

Hell, I haven’t even run Juicee J and Super Lemon MAC and they’re gone. If early samples are that good I can reveg. I’m getting serious here. I need to make room for my seeds!

14 Likes

Here’s what I’m still holding, a few (+) I still have to run the first time.

Afgooey
AK-47 (Cherry pheno)
(+)Bandaid Haze (Church cut)
Blue Dream (Santa Cruz cut)
Chem '91
Deathstar
GG4
(+)GMO
(+)Goji OG (Pinesoul cut)
Gooey
Lemon G
MAC1
Red Pop S1 (ZP cut)
Romulan S1 (Randomtask cut)
RS-11
(+)Sour Diesel (Weasel cut)
Tangie
White Rhino

25 Likes

How did you like the weasel sour?

5 Likes

I saw a Mendo breath f2 cut being offered somewhere, I was tempted for sure lol. My tent is now mostly filled with clones of the Mendo breath cut I have now, 6 out of 9 plants are MB lol. Next round (3-4wk perpetual rotation) is going to have two new cuts I just got, supposed to be Beleaf’s Dip n Stixs and Skunkmaster flex’s GMO cut. Though they are technically related but different genetics, I want to compare the “GMO cookies” cut I have (divine genetics Chemdawg 4 x GSC) to the cut that made the strain(s) famous (Mamiko seed’s ChemD x GSC) . I dove down the GMO rabbit hole a little lol. So Besides crossing my current favorites, I need to gather a bunch of chem cuts and GSC to make some f1 chem/garlic/GMO cookies to hunt through. Though I’ve heard of some 100day phenos in those packs :joy:

10 Likes

One of these days when I have the space I’ll have to seek out the Lemon G or Deathstar. Been in OH my whole life but have never tried either (or Dumpster). What sort of effects do you experience from the Lemon G?

13 Likes

I love Archive.org! They are trying to be the world’s library. They host movies, books, audiobooks, images, video games - anything in the public domain or that they obtain permission for. They host the Wayback Machine which has snapshots of websites through history so you can pull up old info, as well as the Live Music Archive, where I can upload the audio recordings I make of concerts by bands who give their OK. They will host those files (hopefully) forever, and for free so anyone can stream and/or download them.

Have you sampled this one yet? I loved your description of the terps and am curious if they survived the cure and if the flower has a nice stone to it.

13 Likes

You know where to find me. They’ll be ready whenever you are. I plan to hold them a long time.

Smelling and smoking the bud I am transported back to memories from younger years, stupid kids, having fun. It’s almost pure nostalgia for me. Just smelling it brings back fond memories. However, I’m sure anyone could appreciate the loud lemon smell which I find 2nd to none. The high is enjoyable and mild, you can smoke it all day long and stay upbeat.

The terps survived! The cured bud is like sniffing strawberry hard candies. Kind of unreal. The smoke has a pleasant enough taste, though nothing like the smell, maybe like a muted apple and some pepper. The stone is surprisingly good. It gets us pretty ripped. We save it for night time because it can drag you down if smoking it the day. Bag appeal is 10/10, if it matters to anyone. But mostly I love how vigorous the plant grows. It’s right on par with Lemon G. And the flowers are done around 8 weeks, schwing. It might replace MAC in my ever reducing clone list.

I’m on my first run with it, so lots to learn. She seems kind of finnicky but is a big grower. Looks so similar to Stargdawg right now in early flower.

15 Likes

Looking forward to the Pinesoul smoke report!!

13 Likes

How did you like the Tampa crippy? So out of the five snips 4 made it. I keep two and passed the other two onto two other OG members. Hopefully she won’t be lost ever again. Neither have had lemon g so I think they will like the surprise.

8 Likes

Glad to hear the Lemon G is getting around!

The Crippy is a great plant. We refer to it as the hoagie because that’s what the bud smells like. I actually already got rid of it once and was recently offered it back. Decided to stock up a bit then retire her once again. But it’s quality smoke and easy to grow.

13 Likes

anytime i see the reserva privada sour kush aka dna genetics i get excited. one of the best plants i have grown and amazing sour sticky purplish hue buds on a perfect sog frame. idk if it was you i asked to trade for them long time ago but anytime i see them i try so i always forget lol. i reallly hope they both germ as i need to see a run of them. i always tlk about that being one of my favs

8 Likes

I enjoyed the reserva privada kandy kush back in the early 00’s. Excited to check out the sour kush run, And watch you grow from seed. :crazy_face:

I’ll probably hold onto most of those cuts if you ever want em back. Think I’ll have all of your “let go” cuts except the gushers and the strawberry Gary. Thanks friend!

11 Likes

Damn, everyone is hyping me up on these Sour Kush haha! Here’s to hoping I get some action, but I’m assuming duds. Part of my resolution for getting back to seeds is to burn through my oldest purchased packs first. I figure most will be duds and I can quickly clear out a lot of old stock this way. If I don’t buy any new seeds then I should be able to get through everything by the time I’m…180 years old!

Most welcome. And here’s the deal, if I ever come back asking for any of them, just kindly remind me that I already grew them out, they weren’t life changing, and I could easily find something as good in seeds. Cool? Thanks.

The Strawberry Gary was the only plant out of 30 that did not make my harsh 1-clone only rule of resetting moms. The only clone to not root in the whole bunch. So I actually was in the middle of revegging it (JUST IN CASE, RIGHT!?), but smoking the finished buds did not impress so I let her go too. She even started spitting out new growth. I could have saved her, but just didn’t care to.

Onward through the fog!

19 Likes

What did you think of the deathstar OG? @schmarmpit

5 Likes