The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

I’ve been wondering why my allergies have been going off.

Turns out I’m allergic to Alberta.

8 Likes

Same prob for the missus here… she’s inside today and masking when going into the yard.

It doesn’t help that it’s gonna be 26c (feeling like 28c)… that and I did pollen collecting indoors last night…

she was asking when she got home from work at 9:30pm; “Why does it smell like citrus up here? And why is my nose itching???”

Me: “… :sweat_smile: I MADE YOU DINNER!! HERE!!! LOOK!!!

She was a little less annoyed at me but appreciates how much pollen i got from such a small plant!

8 Likes

Mine aren’t terrible but I can definitely tell.

Whenever Mrs Foreigner gripes about some aspect of my growing I tell her “this is the price of unlimited free weed.” Ain’t nothing free.

10 Likes

Look what blew on to my property this morning, fresh from the Bank of Canad

19 Likes

It’s part of the wind stimulus package.

Neat, I love seen a new 10er but not that one.

Wait a second it’s a trick!

4 Likes

I was just about to say I haven’t seen one like that…lol

3 Likes

She has quite the scowl on her face

3 Likes

That’s cause she’s dead.

8 Likes

She’s ticked about the missing “A” too I think

2 Likes

A scowl for a vowel.

5 Likes

I remember those old counterfeit 5 dollar bills that used to be everywhere before they introduced the plastic stuff. Was like kleenex lol

2 Likes

Shine a laser through the dot in the maple leaf and it will project 20’s on whatever surface :wink: well on legit ones anyways, not film production bills

2 Likes

Are you saying my Moner is no good?

Oh…

The feel of the bill is really good though, it would have easily passed for an older paper twenty.

I have to wonder if a local film set was making it rain, as my neighbour up the street also found one on her lawn. Or maybe it was the result of a poorly planned heist.

8 Likes

Countershit.

When the plastic bills first came out I almost got in a fistfight because I tried to buy a 20 bag and the guy didn’t believe it was real.

2 Likes

Lol, not counterfeit, just a film prop. Kind of cool.

4 Likes

There’s a really fun Canadian tv show called Masterminds that goes through major crime rings from start to finish.

The reason the old $100 bill stopped being accepted was because of one high school kid from Winnipeg or somewhere.

Not all the episodes are about Canadian crime but some are.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Here i always thought finding a penny was lucky…. I wasn’t thinking big enough lol

Edit… I should have read a few more posts lol

1 Like

That’s awesome @lophophora.ca very cool!

1 Like

Here you go bud!

https://www.ontariocreates.ca/our-sectors/film-tv/in-production

:v:

3 Likes