The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

The Boys was filming in Hamilton too last year…may still be.

Hang on to that, it may be worth more than 20! LOL.

2 Likes

No kidding! That’s awesome! And yes @lophophora.ca definitely hold onto that! Even just cuz it’s cool AF and unique! And if more happen to blow your way, or you walk across a grip, I’d absolutely love one.

2 Likes

Happy Long Weekend

8 Likes

Happy May two four my friend!!

2 Likes

Happy May 24 to all my friends and fam ! Hope you all have an absolutely epic weekend!

4 Likes

Have a great long weekend @TopShelfTrees1

3 Likes

You must be going to have a busy weekend my friend if you are doing your planting I never did hear back if those lsgtks settle down for you LOL

1 Like

I’m going to wait til next weekend (maybe…see how it goes this one) to plant. It was still cold this morning. My starters are almost 2 feet tall…it’s weird, they’re not as bushy and taller than usual. I’ll plant them a little deeper, but can’t wait to get them in the ground. The Lennon Skywalker Ghost triangle have calmed down a bit, so they aren’t the 7 foot tall starters that I was worried they’d be. :smile:

2 Likes

That was a brutal show to work on. I know 3 people… all HATED IT. Abusive set.

1 Like

All the best to everyone today as I hope y’all have the day off to do whatever you want to do!

The doggo doesn’t like her cone, so to make her feel better this morning about her predicament we are suffering with her by putting on a classic “why was this even made?” movie from our childhood:

Yes there’s something wrong with me but I share it out in the open so y’all feel better for it :rofl:

6 Likes

What a masochist :rofl:

The only things from that movie I remember were the camera shaking and the lights strobing. Made me dizzy.

1 Like

They made… a sequel??
:rofl:

That certainly belongs in the “why was this even made?"

Cheers
G

2 Likes

My sentiments exactly! It’s like that Sharknado stuff WTFF is going through peoples minds when they think stuff like that is AWESOME :man_facepalming:t2:

lol! I love the look on Willem’s face. That’s some classic Willem Defoe! My favorite was “the goblin” from spider man.

3 Likes

My sentiments as well, that look is priceless and SOO Willem DaFoe!

2 Likes

Anyone ever deal with squirrels in their walls and ceilings lol. We have an extension on the back of our house that has a crawl space ceiling and some of our local red squirrels have made their way in and have been rowdy roommates. Exterminator coming tomorrow but I have been blasting 140bpm techno in the back room to annoy them and hopefully get them to move somewhere more accommodating. So frustrating lolol, at least they sleep at night.

6 Likes

No, but I have dealt with raccoons. And wasps. The worst.

I’m sure your exterminator is the right move.

1 Like

Well played sir!

1 Like

We had 24 squirrels, but used the PVC pipe trap to live trap them and move them out.

That shit works, even caught a wood rat!

9 Likes

If any of my fellow bluenosers on here need anything due to the fires please let me know! Hope you all are making it out okay.

10 Likes