The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

This had me chuckle :speak_no_evil:. Dealt with racoons in the attic at my old house, had pest control come by and take care of them. Hopefully they can relocate for you.

2 Likes

Already gone! Pest control was right on it and fingers crossed they fixed our little annoying issue!

5 Likes

I had that problem a year or so ago.
Exterminator was going to leave a trap with some peanuts and charge me $175. Then charge more to dispose of the Squirrels.
I said fuck that and bought my own trap, and a good pellet gun.
I used to think they were cute little bastards, but they can sure raise hell living in your ceiling.

6 Likes

I have a bunch of “tomatoes” that I wanted to plant on a nice self watering forest loop , I might need some help when we’re aloud to go back in the woods lol

Just started raining here in Bridgwater thank God. I have been praying for it the last week to help the firefighters out. I have friends and family who have lost their houses in Hammonds Plains and Shelbourne.

It was so hot last night I had the bedroom window open and the smoke alarm went off at 3 am from all the smoke in the air from the Shelbourne fires, scared the crap out of me, as I just managed to get off to sleep.

14 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Yikes! Glad to hear that its raining down that way! It was really smoky up here last night in the city. Looked almost like fog with how bad it was. Hoping its a wet weekend for you @Shadey as well as for everyone in SW Nova.

8 Likes

Rain today, started last night, never saw so many people happy so see cold and wet on a weekend and the same for the up coming week.
The fires are starting to be contained .

8 Likes

One big one left to get under control .

5 Likes

OMG. It’s 8am and it’s so dark outside I thought “maybe they were wrong about no rain…”.

NOPE!

SMOKE. It’s smoke not clouds and it’s from Q-bek! :sob:

Today:

Tomorrow: @CADMAN keep safe growmie!!! Your air tomorrow is gonna be absolute shit! :sob:

10 Likes

Good god I thought exactly the same thing.

1 Like

Why the air gotta be shitty? I’m camping :camping: next weekend, not this one lol @Pigeonman

2 Likes

would say, kinda is what our hit or miss summer out here are, fire, no fire, fire, smoke from fires… yup summer in bc

So far its going alright, but still alot of summer left

9 Likes

Driving through Hamilton yesterday with all the forest fire smoke i could barely see the city from the Skyway!

SO THIS MORNING’S WAKE UP MOVIE:

Silent_Hill_film_poster

8 Likes

Are you suggesting this is an improvement?

4 Likes

It was moody as fuck!

2 Likes

It’s hazy af here in Ottawa area too. My smoke alarm went off randomly at 2 am yesterday. When the hush button didn’t work I smashed the shit out of it with a hammer. It won’t be beeping any time soon lol.

7 Likes

Pack of Barbara Bud x Purple Guava for first couple Canadians who want them. :canada: dibs away

8 Likes

sounds killer. where the canucks at

1 Like

Dibs?

:rofl:

@Foreigner I expected you to be here 1st!

2 Likes