1 Like

Wow , I just checked in to post about fire

And I scored some fire :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sounds great

Missed out!

Nice score fellow Canucks!

1 Like

I have to travel down to Yarmouth on Friday. The 103 is still closed so going to have to loop up over Digby and then down. Hopefully all this wet weather can get the fires under control.

I saw a video of the suspected fire starters and them starting the fire, so disgusting. Apparently the suspects have left the province due to fears for their safety.

3 Likes

I heard residents are leaving for almost the same reason.

Makes me wonder the motives behind such behavior. Wasn’t Michael Crichton’s last novel about ecological terrorists causing natural disasters to push a political agenda? Might’ve been.

Also reminds me a little bit of this

“The fake letter was part of new skills being tested by the military as it hones its expertise for launching propaganda missions at home and abroad.”

I sincerely hope everyone is safe and out of harm’s way. Smells like a bonfire all the way in Hamilton, can’t imagine conditions in the regions surrounding the fires.

7 Likes

On reality crime TV it’s usually mentally disturbed people (clinically so) or teenagers.

Smells like a campfire here too.

On the bright side the sunrise is amazing:

Be safe out there.

7 Likes

So was the sunset: smelled like campfire + amazing!

7 Likes

Did some research on the smoke/watershed considering most of my outdoor watering is now from free skywater:

5 Likes

Spring box arrived today…thanks @DougDawson for everything you do on here, and thanks to the great people who grow and share with us all.

7 Likes

Wait a second if you’re Pete and I’m Foreigner how are you alphabetically first?

I demand a recount.

2 Likes

This reminds me…. I gotta pay for mine! Oops I forgot

3 Likes

Glad it made it safely bud. Happy growing :v:

I will send you the number for the complaint department :wink:

5 Likes

I’m CanuckistanPete :grin:

3 Likes

I’ll need it in triplicate. White copy, yellow copy, pink copy :joy:

2 Likes

I haven’t messaged you yet?

3 Likes

I C what you did there.

3 Likes

Even if I doxxed myself with my real name I’d still lose this race.

2 Likes