The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

You did, I just never sent the money yet cuz I forgot like I do about everything I don’t write down lol. All good I’ll send today

5 Likes

Ah, OK. I don’t have my spreadsheet with me.

2 Likes

I am just west of Sudbury and there is lots of smoke in the air up here from numerous fires.

3 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

5 Likes

I haven’t had anything regarding the box either Doug.

1 Like

I had a business tell me this and the number was 1800fuckoff.

I called and have to say the CSR was a little rude.

1 Like

Im down here in the S as well @DougDawson :slight_smile: no rush at all, but can send funds whenever works best for ya

1 Like
1 Like

I know, as I said in the Spring box update thread, I have messaged all up to and including the L’s. M through Z will start receiving messages when the current group are completed. That should be soon. I have to take these in batches to keep things organized.

7 Likes

Woohoo @CanuckistanPete its almost your turn alphabetically!

2 Likes

Great week fishing.

17 Likes

It’s getting so bad the Americans are talking about it. When Americans start to care about Canadian news, it’s bad.

13 Likes

We had to deal with forest fire smoke from them last year. :man_shrugging:
Also, the Nooksack river causing floods in BC. :expressionless: :upside_down_face:

Got alot of smoke in my neck of the woods that rolled in last night from some local forest fires. 34 degrees and shitty air quality sure isn’t ideal. Can’t we just have a year break from forest fires?

6 Likes

Taking it in batches is understandable to say the least. My bad, I must have missed that update.

I was at a friend’s house playing a game last night… the theme quickly devolved into “Blame Canada” when someone opened a window and the fire alarm started going off for an hour. It turned out someone was probably smoking weed in the hallway, but everyone’s natural first guess was that it was Canada’s fault… :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s even bigger news than the great moose heist of ‘89.

4 Likes

@JoeCrowe What is the attraction for the squirrel to Enter the cage. Just sheer curiosity…

1 Like

Or the sad sad tale of the great igloo melting of 64’

2 Likes

Oh we don’t talk about that. Too soon.

Edit: I guess mine was more recent but they’re both good :joy:

2 Likes