The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Would CheezeWhiz be appropriate ?
I like CheeseWhiz.

2 Likes

Whiz tend to be frowned upon during stuffing.

Most people who complain about ethical hunting buy their meat from a store. They get sanctimonious because they get to ignore the life and death of the animal they are eating. Good on you for educating her. :v:

9 Likes

My Condolences @CanuckistanPete ā€¦Sorry for Ur Lossā€‹:pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:ā€¦Hold ya Head Familyā€¦Stay pā€‹:muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Personally Iā€™m a bit squeamish when it comes to that sort of thing, but I get it. Fish no problem though.

2 Likes

I get that, many are. I never understood the fish thing personally. I have always fished and see them as no different than any other animal. Heart, lungs, eyes, brains, feel pain. Now I know many say they dont feel pain but some studies have shown they react to it. Regardless of their perception of pain, I still look at it as a living creature and dont draw a moral line between them and other animals. I think many just use their differences as ways to justify killing and eating them. Whatever gets a person through the day, I suppose.

8 Likes

Iā€™m just squeamish about gutting something large.

We stalk, I shoot, you process, I cook.

Sounds about right to me.

But yes fish are not lesser animals I just have experience with them.

6 Likes

But I think that you could lick up the cheezewhiz that would ooze out from the stuffing .

1 Like

I am not eating used cheezwhiz

I said oozed , not used .

2 Likes

This has gone from bad to worse :joy:

3 Likes

Worseā€¦ or better?!

3 Likes

Howdy!
I am headed to London, Ontario in about 10 days to spend a few days with my daughter coming in from Toronto. It is exactly midway between us here in Michigan.
MIhappyleaf
As I will not be smuggling anything across the border, I am going to have to grab some flower locally. Any recommendations with all of rec options these days?

Good day eh!

4 Likes

Canā€™t help you with London because I donā€™t know ā€œbut hey, ten bucks is ten bucks.ā€

1 Like

@Foreigner Actually $10 bucks here is $13.50 there brother ;-)~

3 Likes

Yes our exchange rate is very poor.

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll find what youā€™re looking for. I bet the place is littered with dispensaries.

2 Likes

I had pretty good luck at the We Store in WIndsor when over last month. I believe they are one of the larger chains. The little Integra 62% humid pack was a nice tough by the producer Loud Plug.
https://www.instagram.com/p/C-SEFhaOPtv/

2 Likes

Hey if it works it works man.

I just ordered some hash from a MOM

1 Like

I forgot mail order pot was a legal and regular thing the in Canada. When I was over in 2019 the law had changed, but the only option was mail order so not really an option for me.

1 Like

Pretty sure itā€™s still not technically legal.

But itā€™s the only place Iā€™ve found where the hash isnā€™t shit.

Iā€™m stocking up because itā€™s so rare.

5 Likes