The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Will have one printed from an open source that we found for testing.
Copying would be above my pay grade lol
I needed a can and roll holder for labels
There is the label slayer that is a printed solution, all one unit .
We found the file for a can labeler and a file for the sticker roll holder.
I have 2 pieces instead of one, works perfectly.

1 Like

LOL, above my paygrade too bud. Does the one you found look the same or is it designed different? I have seen a few of them out there. Mainly ones where you build a fan into it. Is it like that or does it attach to a vacuum?

Iā€™ll find out, my buddy found it .

1 Like

I hate to link glamazon much, but this is a good read.

https://www.amazon.ca/Tommy-Douglas-Extraordinary-Canadians-Vincent/dp/0670068519

He was a great man Iā€™ve always thought.

2 Likes

These are the ones I found

7 Likes

Iā€™m working on designing a seed sorter at the moment it is actually a different concept than the vacuum ones. My design idea might be a little more messy but it involves a fan with speed controller that blows downward and blows the chaff away. Now it hasnā€™t been tested yet but I have the fan and speed controller to test it out I havenā€™t just had to time to print it. I actually designed it a few weeks ago.

also if anyone has a build design idea Iā€™m willing to work with them just hit me up.

6 Likes

I like to save the chaff for bubble.

3 Likes

You can now buy beer in convenience stores in Ontario. Not sure how it is in other provinces. I know in Quebec thatā€™s old news.

But I donā€™t like it. I used to drink too much and one of my major complaints is that itā€™s everywhere. Weddings, New Yearā€™s Eve, birthdays, family dinners. Everywhere. Itā€™s engrained in our culture.

Now itā€™s even more everywhere.

People can do what they like and Iā€™m hardly straight edge. But still, I donā€™t like it.

5 Likes

6 Likes

They just did the trial run late last year here in Alberta for beer in 7-11 now its showing up in other convenience stores in Edmonton and really everywhere. For me I dont care as i dont drink anymore but I understand fully where your coming from

3 Likes

It doesnā€™t bother me like deep to my inner core I just think itā€™s kinda gross.

3 Likes

I fixed your quote @Foreigner and removed the ā€œi thinkā€.

:rofl:

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure some people like it.

3 Likes

I think here in Winnipeg some 7-11ā€™s are selling beer. The one on Ness ave was in the news when they applied. Trying stay vague and non politicalā€¦but my concern is it might turn into a safety issue, like had at our liquor stores a few years ago. Hopefully they have a plan to mitigate that. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Meh, I donā€™t drink beer.

2 Likes

I think people are realizing now that alcohol is a carcinogenic toxin that kills your brain cells. So they are losing market share. Gotta prop 'em up by making it so available we can all afford to become cancerous alcoholics!

4 Likes

Meh, I like beer and my single malt .
Am I going to drink 2 or 12 ?

2 is my goto .

3 Likes

:rofl: :helicopter:

1 Like

Mmmmmm beer. Yum

2 Likes

Grocery store will be next weā€™ve got it at certain gas stations now actually a liquor store inside the station hard liquor and beer.

1 Like