The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

No message here either.

I’m just sitting here waiting to post:

Add imagesOIP

1 Like

The last group will have messages this weekend for spring box. Just dropped off another batch at post office.

7 Likes

@DougDawson

:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Yours was in the batch I just dropped off @Pigeonman , I will message you after work with your tracking brother.

3 Likes

Pkg has arrived safely !
A big thanks !!!
If you’re in this neck of the woods ever, I’ll buy you a beer and supply some smoke :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same goes for any of y’all !

Ugh, they have paid duty police here at the stores. Its funny how they claim to be unable to staff full police shifts but no problem staffing the grocery store.

2 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize(46)

Thanks @DougDawson !

:hugs:

2 Likes

This guy is everywhere:

There is no escape

1 Like

wow that is terrible… probably an agent for communist china… literally.
what the hell is going on out east anyways LOL
as for the salmon and stuff back east… its out west too. Our salmon fisheries are collapsing and it’s all so unavoidable one might think they are doing it on purpose to reduce one’s ability to supplement thier diet with food harvested from the land. Look at how they collapsed the east coast cod fishery and financially ruined the lives of thousands of families.Doing it to the lobster fishery as well.
Steelhead are near extinction in a river that 30 years ago was world famous and drew anglers from around the world for the pursuit of the Thompson River Steelhead. These fish are pretty much extinct in 30 years. and it was all avoidable. Heck the natives up north can’t even fish for salmon on the Yukon anymore… crazy town.

but seeing some chinese nationalist running for political office … hello communism

1 Like

I was just joking that he’s in my face.

Perhaps I should not have done so.

Going… Going… Gong!

5 Likes

Quick google and this guy seems shady haha

3 Likes

The store detective at the Canadian Tire near me chased a thief out of the store, across the street, and choked him to death on somebody’s front lawn. All for a stolen rad hose.

I can’t find the article right now but this one is equally gold:

Found it:

3 Likes

Yep! I’ll tell you a story…
So if you are security at a place and someone yells stop thief. Then you see buddy running from the store so you stick out your leg and trip him. Then he falls and hits his head on the concrete and dies. That’s actually the fault of the guy who was running from the scene, who died. That sounds harsh, but that’s how life works.

2 Likes

This sort of inappropriate use of force really pisses me off. Shoplifting not so good. Punching guy in head not so good. Deserving of death. Absolutely not.

It always reminds of the mentally disturbed guy in Toronto with a screwdriver on a streetcar and they send 8 guns after him and he ends up riddled with bullets.

If I’m remembering right there were some legal consequences afterwards. But I doubt they were adequate.

5 Likes

Hey y’all!

I was checking out my local Dollarama’s garden section and found these!

A solid pair of spare snip’s for $5!

12 Likes

Happy Father’s Day all you Canadian dads

3 Likes

Hola fellow Cannadhian

Thanks in this Sunday morning
This thread made me laugh

Bare

2 Likes

Happy Father’s Day. Any dad want a pack of OG Kush x Purple Guava or Barbara Bud x Purple Guava? First three :canada: dibs with your choice of beans.

6 Likes