The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

You have my full attention. I’m listening?

1 Like

Check both out on Instagram, these are gray market events so low profile.
I’ve been to two of the canna crawls this year. small low key events in funky parts of Hamilton but lots of interesting items for sale at nice prices and great folks.
I went to Tall Grass last fall and that was a great score. Xylem extracts was my favorite vender (almost impossible to track down on the interwebs & doesn’t respond unless he knows you…)

I don’t understand how you can run a business that way but I’m old and there’s more and more things that don’t seem to make sense to me these days… :rofl: :vulcan_salute:
His extracts are ‘second to none’ Live resins and rosins, no artificial crap added…

Cheers
G

8 Likes

@Gpaw thanks for the info!

3 Likes

This is all just a trick to get you closer to @lophophora.ca

4 Likes

I’m helping run a super 8mm film (on film) festival in T.dot that day otherwise i’d join ya! :v:

3 Likes

@NorthNorthNugs come to our for our Scarbs event!!

2 Likes

I’m up in Brampton and I think it is well worth the trip to Hamilton.
The TBA on the address is announced 24Hrs before. So it has a bit of a scavenger hunt vibe to it…
Last year there was also a password you needed to know to get into the Tall Grass as well… :rofl:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Sometimes you can, sometimes you can’t. Today in Hamilton was one of those can’t days.

Busted… Come hang out, we can get donuts!

2 Likes

Please keep me posted.

2 Likes

mutley2

3 Likes

I have several question on this one but the first is:

Who is Beyoncé?

2 Likes

@Gpaw that sounds cool to me, need more local”ish” events thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

A big thanks to @Pigeonman , the mystery mix has arrived !!!

Behold! The Roma pizza in it’s natural habitat.

For all of you non-Hamilton dwellers, what does your local grocery store stock beside the hot roasted chicken stand?

6 Likes

In Toronto it’s $7 baguettes that are past their prime.

5 Likes

Is This where all my fellow Canadians are at? Checking in from the grey highlands Ontario. Sup my fellow Canadian gromies?

9 Likes

We have some pretty awesome chicken pot pies at ours, I’m not even a pot pie guy either

2 Likes

You also get Fresh is Best salsa.

We’re stuck with Old El Paso in these parts.

1 Like

Living it up over here :joy:

1 Like

Welcome fellow Canuckistanian to the Canuck Contingent thread, all Canuck talk by Canucks…unless it isn’t or they’re not…we’re easy!

5 Likes