The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Mel last man square.

3 Likes

Oh man I spent so much wasted youth in Mel Lastman Square.

3 Likes

Lol…those seeds are already in Newfoundland! :laughing:

That was an old giveaway.

2 Likes

Yea, figured as much. Just wanted to shout out Mel lastman square. lol.

2 Likes

I just dibsed some Royal Procession for you on the Free Seeds thread…go over and send your address

3 Likes
1 Like

Sick!Cheers and thanks.

2 Likes

Thank @darkillusion …he’s the making sure every…single…OG member gets Royal Procession.

2 Likes

Lmao, you found someone who doesn’t have em yet! :laughing::+1:

2 Likes

Hey, we got to help darkillusion out, he’s put a lot of work into those…don’t want a pack going to waste!

3 Likes

Ahh yes. The nipple!

Favourite memory = Dollarstore + $1 bottle of dish-soap + top of the water-fountain near Yonge street with the “river” leading into the massive water pool.

:rofl:

5 Likes

We used to roll fake L papers and rub a little roach resin on the inside so they smelled right and would strategically place them for random people to find and then sit back and watch. Great fun.

3 Likes

I hope that none of you Upper Canadians got caught up in that tornado !

4 Likes

Was talkin to a fella in Quebec said they had heavy rain and winds but no tornado yet.
Still under the watch.
:v:

2 Likes

Oh shit!

Thankfully nothing happening here in T.dot. I think though that we’re fucked for our Saturday outdoor event…

:man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Don’t crime here

4 Likes

If something was being actively done about it then no one would need to don their tights, cape and gas can.

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Hoping all y’all Nova Scotia peeps are okay with all the rain! Just read about the evacuations due to the dam concerns.

:open_mouth:

9 Likes

Yeah the non stop thunder and lightning was crazy. Sky was black, could hear the thunder all day and lightning was hitting hard too! Just stoped this morning. I even seen a video of a beaver swimming down the road :rofl: that should give our neighbours some jokes

7 Likes

Craziness here over the last 24 hours. Thankfully the basement has stayed dry and we kept power. Hope all my other scotians are holding up!

6 Likes