The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

It’s a mess in some areas .
It was impressive rain when it was coming down .

2 Likes
1 Like

5 Likes

Well, they got me.

I accidentally bought the skinny bread. I wasn’t paying attention:

Now I get fewer calories. Which I guess is the point. “Hey, Foreigner, you are fat!”

This bread hurts my feelings.

What am I supposed to do? Eat 2? Fuck.

An alternative to price fixing. I showed them my receipt when I exited but it was really just a Kleenex filled with mucus so they let me past.

Ugh.

7 Likes

What floors me is the thin-cut sandwich bread usually costs more than a regular loaf despite being the same amount of bread.

This may not be the unpopular opinion thread but I like the thinner bread. The sandwich contents are better emphasized and I get more sandwiches per loaf.

4 Likes

It’s my own fault really. When I went to buy it they were restocking so I pulled the loaf off the skid of trays to get maximum freshness and wasn’t paying attention. Plus I was tired when I did it.

But I agree, often sandwiches, usually fancy ones with big rolls or whatever, contain too much bread.

3 Likes

Easy to overtoast the skinny bread and turn it into a sanding block .

2 Likes

Some of NFLD wasn’t spared from the rains .

1 Like

Bag inside bag inside other bag. Exactly as it should be.

Also, fellow Canadians, buy my calendar. Support Canadian art. And the server. It’s under “foreigner erotic calendar” and it delivers what it promises.

I already have the support of the CBC but we all know what their funding is like.

7 Likes

Look at that fold-over at the rear of the milk pitcher. Clearly somebody didn’t drop the pitcher onto the counter two or three times to properly settle the bag into the bottom of the pitcher.

Probably bends over and spills when you pour, like some kind of amateur milk pouring hour.

8 Likes

I think you’ve got rage issues if you need to smash the milk against the counter.

I love my milk and hug and caress it like a lady.

5 Likes

This has me lmao :rofl: well played :raised_hands:t3:

4 Likes

How dare you I’ve been sucking on cows teats since I was 4…maybe I shouldn’t admit this actually.

5 Likes

I poured some milk today without smacking the counter or opening a bag, it was bliss.

5 Likes

Is this a carton joke? A subtle dig at bags?

4 Likes

I’ll leave it open to interpretation

4 Likes

How dare you! Paper peddling posse ! Always one huh

3 Likes

I suppose a milk carton would make a good planter but that’s heresy and I won’t allow it.

5 Likes

I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of my milk pouring flawlessly

5 Likes

The satisfying splash makes it all worthwhile.

4 Likes