The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

There’s actually been muttering that some of it has been found, but we’ll see. They’re definitely keeping it zipped.

2 Likes

I think they just seized a bunch of it in Quebec

2 Likes

Quit trying to distract us. Lol

3 Likes

Anyone ever grow any gear from Direwolf? Reached out to him and got a look at his menu, lots of cool old Canadian stuff, but have yet to pull the trigger but wanted to see if any other canucks had taken the plunge.

This description for his purple kush really got my antenna up for possible gold!
Purple Kush – Purple Kush x (Garberville Purple Kush x Dosidos) – One of the primary Purple Kush cuttings circulating in BC’s Lower Mainland commercial scene in the early 2000’s sourced from Sechelt area around 2006.

3 Likes

Is this the gold you were speaking of?

2 Likes

I think I have some Purple Kush beans. I believe they are from Dr. Seeds, but they could also be from a place in B.C. Can’t remember for sure.

I have the 6 ton dabpress too, love it!

11 Likes

That does sound like fire! I was a Purple Kush fiend for years, the Oakland Pk and the garberville were two of the best for sure, sr-71 is fire too!

1 Like

You mind PMing me the list if you have it from somewhere?

Sounds dank although I don’t think dosidos has anything to do with PK. Or is that the description for some hybrid?

It’s funny how things that were once so popular disappear. I remember there was a point everyone seemed to be sick of PK because it was so common and it was everywhere. Now that it hasn’t been around much for awhile a lot of people (myself included) actually miss it now :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m actually pretty sick of pink kush / pink hybrids now even though the stuff is nice it just took over the market here.

3 Likes

It’s a backcross my friend, I hear you on it dissapearring though. I’m still a pink fiend though, the right cut grown right is some of the best medicine you can find imho

2 Likes

It’s funny how we have these Canadian staples, yet you talk to my US friends and they don’t even know what pink Kush is…. Man they missed out

3 Likes

I have the same one.

2 Likes

Great little unit for sure

2 Likes

Yeah non commercial pink is still one of my all time favs. Guess just being spoiled for so long with so many flavours people started to think it was normal to smoke something new every 1-2 weeks :stuck_out_tongue: USA smokers are missing out.

So it’s a bx because it’s crossed with a pk/ dosi hybrid? That counts as a relative I guess? If so shouldn’t it be called purp kush bx vs just purp kush? (I’m very basic on the genetics knowledge)

I always wondered which PK the stuff that went around Canada was. I heard of a couple different cuts that went around the states but never really knew what the Canadian one was most alike / if they were related in any way.

2 Likes

Where’s the real deal manitoba poison these days?

3 Likes

You are right, we got spoiled when the delivery companies and moms popped up everywhere. I remember at first just going to town and having so many different jars . And growing too I was an idiot! Lol and yes it’s crossed back into a cross of itself therefore bringing the 50/50 ratio to 50 Pk and 50 Pk, it’s actually becoming the norm for bx’s . I think the cut that was going around was the sr-71 cuz we used to get the bags flown in and the PK duffels always had 71 on the handles , bubba had BK, Pink said PNK , BB was big bud and OG would just be say TOG -Tahoe OG. That’s what we had out here for years and years anyway and that’s where the cuts came from too once they let them out after the flooded the market for a while first

2 Likes

That’s one I haven’t heard of in many many years .

1 Like

Grew some out 2 seasons ago! I still have some in jars. :ok_hand:

Good stuff!

2 Likes

Rockstar is the Canadian staple besides Pink I’ve been seeking forever! Had a seed version and cut gifted neither were even close! That shit was dank af! I remember her and Death Star just danking out entire houses when sitting on pounds and that thick, pungent smoke you just want to keep burning. Man we had tuna, pink, purple, rockstar, the real skunk! So much Canadian Fire!

8 Likes

That’s awesome! I knew I remember seeing it on here!

2 Likes