The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

:sob:
ME TOO!
:sob:

2 Likes

this past year the Canuck Classic was: Texada Timewarp from @ShitSeeds while this up-coming 2024 shall have Coastal Blueberry from @SHSC-1 ! :drooling_face:

Disā€™ gonna be good. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Nice! That BB is fire, it Definitely will be! Oh man that rockstar though, great taste bro! Iā€™ll find her trust me, thereā€™s 5-6 cuts I have left I must obtain and sheā€™s one. Iā€™ll DEFINITELY let u know when I do.

3 Likes

10 years ago , the real Rockstar and Island Pink .
Iā€™ve been hunting for that ā€œIsland Pinkā€, bought plenty of pinks, one that came in as pink crack in ā€œsmallsā€ was the closest .

2 Likes

That pink crack is fire! The island pink is the original bc pink, the real vanilla and dank one! My absolute favourite

2 Likes

I forgot the HAOGā€¦. That and pink are the two most medicinal highly regarded Canadian gems, purple Kush, rockstar, etc. still some of the best cuts available and most highly sought after and rare, took me 11 years to get the TRUE HAOG back. No joke

3 Likes

@Pigeonman canā€™t wait to see you blow up the Coastal Blueberry next season. @CanuckistanPete grew a monster this past summer and I was really surprised how big she got. Reports from other outdoor growers that took them well into the stresses of fall report excellent results as well. Nowā€¦ I promised you the MK Ultra and itā€™s coming man, Iā€™ve just had a rough transition from outdoor to indoor and the plants are just now bouncing back. Hopefully if all goes wll the plants will be cloneable in a few weeks.
All this talk of rockstarā€¦ the universe is a fucked up place sometimes. Maybe the positive energy of OG and us all wanting the same thing has just willed the possibility into existence hehehe I was talking with a friend today that brought up a list of things I might like. Two cuts immediately caught my eye and the maple ridge rockstar was among them. This had to have originated from the same maple ridge crew that the HAOG cut I had came from. They were perveyors of the rockstar, purple kush,pink kush, skywalker og and HAOG for many many years before legalization shut most of the growers down. No guarantees but I am trying in earnest to get my hands on rockstar.
Iā€™m looking for the legit UBC Chemo , Biker Hashplant(late 90ā€™s langley bc origin), and of course cuts members here hold ā€¦ the bubba kushesā€¦ireneā€¦ ect
The hunt is fun eh?

10 Likes

Iā€™m very interested in this one also. We used to get some stuff we called the meds from a supposed licensed grower and I have always wondered if it was chemo. But I base that only on the names being medical related and the idea that a medical licensed grower might have a ā€œgovernmentā€ strain.

2 Likes

Guarantee by the end of the year if that there wonā€™t be a single cut of those not accessible to at least some of us. What a glorious time to be a cultivator :wink:

7 Likes

I just sent @SHSC-1 some Iā€™ve hoarded for years I got from my mentor. They are 100% legit I just have too much to repro already and I know heā€™ll do em right

4 Likes

Death bubba is another popular one that I like.

@Pigeonman @SHSC-1 I just flipped my coastal blueberry about 5 days to a week ish ago. Hoping to find something that reminds me of what I was smoking in the early 2000s. Still some of my fav stuff to this day.

I hope I didnā€™t fuck up this grow. I had some stuff I was revegging (2 phenos of limefire skunk) and after cloning they started to flower under veg schedule. Instead of trying to reveg again for the same shit to happen I ended up saving 2 males from the coastal blueberry and putting them in the tent with those ones.

The tent is dangerously close to my actual grow where I have a bunch of coastal blueberries (on unfinished side of basement) and I just shook the males before spraying them with water and bringing them outside. I hope I didnā€™t hit my grow with pollen. Iā€™ll take some pics in a few days. Too paranoid going in there after since I have pollen on my clothes now :stuck_out_tongue:

If all goes well Iā€™ll have 2 diff phenos of limefire skunk, some cobra lips f2 and a tiny pink goo bagseed plant crossed to coastal blueberry. And if it doesnā€™t Iā€™ll prob have a fuck ton of coastal blueberry seeded buds lol. I know the limefires are already sucessfully polinated. I only brought the cobra lips down yesterday so Iā€™m hoping my lil shake I just did is enough to hit that one up with some pollen.

When I made the black afghani repros I left the males in there for a very long time but ended up with some immature seeds so this time Iā€™m taking them out much earlier and hope to get some nice mature ones.

5 Likes

Nice! Sounds like some killer stuff for sure. Hoping it didnā€™t stray too far, pollen is a bitch!

3 Likes

That is fantastic news! I wish that grow the best of luck.
I saw that JOTI has them for sale but I canā€™t speak to the authenticity.

3 Likes

yes @TopShelfTrees1 sent me UBC Chemo F2 beansā€¦ 10 total and I popped 5. So far it looks like 2 females and 3 males from those. Will be popping the other 5 plus the 5 Joti Chemo he sent me in my next seed pop in a few weeks once I get the first round cloned and into the flower tent.
I was on Jordan of the Islands site yesterday and notice Chemo was in stock. I will probably grab a couple packs when I get flush over here but too tapped out right now to be buying any seeds hehe.There are several selections from Joti and Fleur de Mal that I find I ā€œneedā€ hehehe

9 Likes

Oh man, you are telling me. Thereā€™s so many packs I want right now but Iā€™m growing, not buying. Youā€™ll like whatā€™s up next @SHSC-1 , very much in fact wink
(PS Iā€™ve been outta likes for hours, sorry if it appears Iā€™m being a dick)

4 Likes

I just bought 2 packs of Chemo from JOTI a few weeks agoā€¦sent one to THCeed.

6 Likes

nice!!
lucky guy that THCeed hehe
Tax time is coming and we usually see a return mid february ish so hopefully there will be some stock when I can spare a few buck for seeds. Wife would shoot me if I grabbed them now hahaha. Itā€™s not like I ā€œneedā€ them LOL

5 Likes

Im of the same mind around the sr-71! I remember distinctly getting units of PK that were predominantly green, and leaned heavier to the kush flavour profile and was lacking the grape, and then getting some units of PK that you could see the purple through the vac seal, and were perfect like 2 gram buds taht had this sickeningly sweet smell and this really purple taste that clung to everything, and was like knockout weed.

I remember being not a big fan of pink when it first came about, was unsure of it due to the tag and skeptical because it wasnt bubba, master, rockstar, or purple. I came around pretty quickly and love me some pinks

3 Likes

I use this one because itā€™s also doubles an enail. Itā€™s great for making small amount for personal use. https://torontohemp.com/products/high-five-high5-vapes-hydraulic-rosin-press-3-ton-doubles-as-enail

3 Likes

The JOTI Chemo is wicked good.

6 Likes