The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

Hermosa!

Beautiful.

3 Likes

As they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Thanks to you and all the other that have posted pictures of beautiful sativas from the greater Central American area. Pictures are still the best documentation we have of these now rare land races

4 Likes

I’ll be packing up 10 more packs of Oaxaca this weekend for those that haven’t gotten it yet. Any takers?

12 Likes

Beautiful! Talk about goals…

3 Likes

I would love to try the Oaxaca.

1 Like

OOOH YEAH! I have no idea if ones coming my way already but if not then: please & thank you :pray:

edit: crazy week = brain fog
edit2: my Mexican Death Sativa says he would like a girlfrind :rofl:

2 Likes

I am most definitely in for one of those Oaxaca packs if available!

1 Like

Any Acapulco updates? My Oaxaca also triggered quicker and flowered faster than the first run. They were like different plants under the sun. Well worth keeping cuttings and running a second time.
I’m starting to panic a little. I’m down to about 3 quart jars of Oaxaca, with no plants going. It takes so much longer to grow from seed too. I have some special seeds on the way to remedy the situation😁

9 Likes

Yes save me a pack.

2 Likes

Already got you covered @Tejas You’ve got a bunch coming to you soon along with the other Freaker’s seeds.

5 Likes

@catapult @Pigeonman @MantisTobogganMD. Shoot me a PM. 7 more for this week available.

6 Likes

I think @lambchopedd wanted in on this round [quote=“lambchopedd, post:1441, topic:40663”]
Can I “pre”-dibs the Oaxacans that are coming in the following weeks?
[/quote]

6 Likes

@Aglanthia Caught @lambchopedd last round. Good looking out though.

6 Likes

Which Oaxaca is this? I know there are several going around the forums these days. 12 fingers, skull, etc

3 Likes

Cool, thank you!

1 Like

I don’t think Oaxaca 79Skull has really been passed around much. I know Vermontman has said he keeps that one close to his chest as he feels its the one piece of genetics he has that is exclusive to him. I could be wrong though.

I am pretty sure Upstate’s is his own selection of Crypic Labs Oaxacan.

7 Likes

Well hell, I will stick my thumb in the wind. If there is extra Oaxaca going around I won’t pass it up. That being said, my little grow is booked up for a while here. If anyone needs these more than me then they are welcome, but… if nobody is taking our generous friend up on the offer than I am more than happy to call dibs.

1 Like

First run was a mess. I kept clones. Seems under 1000w hps they are also like different plants. They are making long colas. They actually have a smell. Light kinda crisp fresh hard to describe smell. But these clones will actually have buds. I think the herm I had made them seed heavy and stop really growing way early. I did save seeds from it. I also let the one that hermed pollenate a black bananas female.

This is a clone here locking up all the way and long time to go still. Pic sucks 1000w hps kills it.

10 Likes

The Oaxacan nursery

Red stemmed beauty

Mucho Thai? lol

The big girl is getting upped to 3 gal shortly. Next time I top them. :joy:

26 Likes

Wow! Great pics. Love the grow.

4 Likes