The Central American landrace and heirloom thread

I finally managed to kill a flea beetle. Not necessarily the right thread for this but I want to show you guys a picture of one and the Damage they do. They really screw up the sets of leaves they get into, especiallyyoung shoots. They really do look like a flea .

@GREANDAL limitations are good. This year I get to use property from four different smokers so far, so I’m able to do more than normal. I told them they can keep the weed, I just want pollination rights. Growing out a couple of my old strains this year thanks to @George talking me into it. Seeds had been in a baggie for eight years. That’s danger close to disappearing

8 Likes

Whaaa what a load of brilliant posts today.

Some smashing plants getting cultivated.

Keep this up guys , adding those fotos.

I will add another.
The Corinto is going bonkers.three weeks three days, I nipped the grow tips…and the side growth is going for it as well…great.

Loving the re-pot to mid pot…

P J

24 days….increeible Vigor

11 Likes

Holy crap! IT’S ALIVE! :joy:

2 Likes

Those Beetles jump like Fleas as well if you don’t smash them right off.

2 Likes

Wow that’s a big one.

Speaking of Oaxacan, here is a wheat phenotype found in a pearl strand grow at 11+ weeks of 11/13. The lithsome gal in the back right.
Can’t make it out in this photo but the stems are covered in trichomes. Courtesy of @upstate via Cryptic labs. Thank you sir!

16 Likes

@Panamajock I just grew a golden tiger by Ace seeds she packed on weight really good for me. 0.5 lb from that plant and the buds riek like chocolate, floral, and earthy tones. Nice sativa head high but didn’t care for the flavors personally

4 Likes

Here’s a few shots of her

21 Likes

She likes that scrog. Good to know. Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

No problem glad to help! Yeah she took really well to it. I probably could of vegged her longer to fill out that 4x4 square she was in but there was 4 plants in that tent and 2 were new genetics that hermied so I killed them off and let the other 2 take over

3 Likes

Hmm, I’ve seen 4 years in a baggie results.

Ha ha, I thought I tagged you before, but I smoke a lot of herb :wink: I’m loving the colas de zorro on the Jalisco you sent me hermano! She’s been a bulletproof plant, great vigor, productive and tough as nails like Oaxacans, can’t wait to see how she finishes and roll one up

28 Likes

Nice… Ye I liked that grow… Nice smoke the golden tiger.

Lovely fotos

4 Likes

Thank you sir! Hope everyone is having a great morning so far!

3 Likes

They are super fast. That’s the first time I was able to get even a picture. Typically they are gone as soon as I see them,
just leaving behind the evidence.
@Panamajock wow, awesome vigor!

2 Likes

These bugs got some guerrilla plants last season. They are more common lately.

13 Likes

What is it?

3 Likes

Soldier Beetles, I just had to look back where @AppalachianBiscuits told me what they were. I just pick them off by hand.

4 Likes

A big Haze x and some Jamaican Lambsbread

24 Likes

That Haze is gona be a beauty for sure. Still barely able to think about plants outside here. Was 40 degrees yesterday

4 Likes