The Central American landrace and heirloom thread

:thinking::exploding_head: simply for some quantum physics for others lol.

5 Likes

I would need a 10-week course to hold on to that information and comprehend it lol. You can do some neat stuff nowadays. Until my cousin did it I didnā€™t know you could hold your phone over writing thatā€™s in a different language and on your phone screen it shows your preferred language. Iā€™ve been using these Taiwanese medicinal patches and there are some very weird ingredients in there. Pretty sure Pigā€™s teeth was one of themā€¦ turtle shellā€¦
Had I known pigs teeth would do the trick for pain Iā€™d have gone down to my buddies house and had one of his Pigs bite my kneešŸ˜….
I better clarify and say that I donā€™t think turtle shell or pigs teeth are helping my kneeā€¦ but thereā€™s lots of herbal stuff in there too. Somethings helping

9 Likes

Iā€™m thinking the same thing! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Michoacan keeper so far.

I got lucky and found the same pheno in male form. Pictured is the lady.

25 Likes

Two of my Pearl Stem Bx1 Oaxacans were eaten by evil rabbits. I was going to put a cage around them this morning but my wife threw something together yesterday! Itā€™s not fancy but I think itā€™ll get the job done.

20 Likes

Uhhg thatā€™s always frustrating. That rabbit has got good taste at least :laughing:

8 Likes

Not the rabbit of Caerbannog!

I have to keep my seedlings 3 ft off the ground here. Chipmunks :chipmunk: and rabbits :rabbit2: just donā€™t care. LOL

13 Likes

It IS the rabbit! https://youtu.be/tgj3nZWtOfA?si=38ENDucDGOHcpOJ6
@rasterman I hope the plants make a quick recovery!

5 Likes

I used to grow a lot of chili until I moved up here. They let them get big enough to bloom and in one night they chop the whole plant. Stupids.

But I knew it was a risk and theyā€™ll grow back.

4 Likes

Yeah, like that. Just a harmless little bunny with a mean streak a mile wide. :joy::joy:

6 Likes

not sure on the pic order but the one with the boxes over soil is oaxacan and the fabric pot is red skunk 18 by @gregog

Santa Marta Colombian gold is happier triple potted and covered soil. I was thinking about putting her in the ground but Iā€™m worried she be a monster! what do yall think?

18 Likes

It seems every year I give a friend a half dozen plants and the rabbits eat them. No word yet this season.

5 Likes

I say do it. We like monster plants on here.

Your trimming hand might not like it.

10 Likes

I think Iā€™d like to see that!:grin:. Plants look happy!

5 Likes

Hereā€™s a couple of Mulanje x Oaxaca crosses. :grinning:

21 Likes

I agree, we love monster plants on here. Go for it.
K++ @420noob Iā€™m outta likesā€¦

2 Likes

Nice branches on the upper pheno. Tight spacing.

I was sure of purity due to pedigree. Now I donā€™t know. The male plants showed sex really early in solo cups. I think it was from root restrictions but canā€™t be positive yet. Near the end of week 3 of flowering now after a couple or few weeks of prior veg. They are stretchy, which is a good sign, and the plants do look like Sativas.

14 Likes

Are those Michoacan? Wonder how many strains there are.

1 Like

Oh shit. Lol. Forgot to say, thats the Panama. Hereā€™s the males, topped to off the sex parts. None of the females have shown stigmas yet, so maybe the males triggered quickly from root restrictions. I donā€™t know.

The males are lanky like Sativas but triggered sex parts as fast as the mexi strainsā€¦ but saw a shorter veg.

15 Likes