The Central American landrace and heirloom thread

Love them leaves man a first I thought that was a freakshow.

2 Likes

Probably the best long legs that I have seen this summer. I see you mama!! Fuego!! :fire: :eyes:

3 Likes

Just going to Clean a few images-up @RoryBorealis
the gardens going to blow-up lol
Thanks @Jimdoors, they are definitely a first for me, being that aggressive. I’ve not seen a Freakshow yet, but thanks for the warning !!

3 Likes

Some in Spain say Central American sativas may grow well in this climate. This climate is bad, even in the so called humid places, for tropical plants.

The humid places:

Back home, the real deal:

Two plants have passed away while I was working. Fucking waste of time and money.

3 Likes

Those serrations are amazing!

2 Likes

I’m very impressed with these “store-bought” versions.
I have some acapulco gold seeds from an OG, but I/we have zero idea how long the flowering time could be.

Cherished still, Supposed to be landrace… this is a great start.

in the meantime, i’ve re-ordered lol

6 Likes

Hmm, but feminized, huh? I don’t care for seed dealers endless hands out for my money. Always makes me think, what if I just pop someone else’s males and make seeds.

They look great though.

3 Likes

I know, but this one seems unique.

In the meantime, its a strain I do not see
many people handling; A.G. Regular

Happy to shine a bit of lite on the strain

3 Likes

Bat scat boogie…

Huixtepec

Guerrero

Nanan

25 Likes

Beautiful plant @GREANDAL and @upstate and @Panamajock here’s Oaxacan string of pearls phenos in a 1.5-2 gal pot.

14 Likes

It looks good and the write up…seems honest

I notice they only selling females…Lately that seems to be the norm.as @Grayeyes says

There also seed banks patenting there seeds…I take it that’s something to do with Commercialization…malo.

Is that to stop us breeding…I see a lot of seed-banks don’t even sell regular seeds.

I been trying to get some SAGE Seeds and all that seems on offer with them …is fem.even from TH

Ye that AG looks fire

Good luck

P J

6 Likes

Great job so for amigo.

Keep doing wat u r doing.

P j

3 Likes

The survivors doing just fine thanks to a bit more love, since these were the ones I popped earliest, and some liquid humus vermicompost magic that most definitely has helped a lot during this dry heatwave in the coast.

In the front, Golden Tiger v3 Thai Leaning version x Panama, in the middle Panama fem, and Panama Haze in the back of the room.

Panama Haze close-up

Pandora Cryptic Labs Panama x OTH

Very happy so far

Panama close-up

27 Likes

Your care is definitely paying off. Keep up the great work and stay cool out there

5 Likes

Looks like Worcestshire farms kashmir quite a lot, doesnt it? . I would think it would have to be an Acapulco hybrid to be flowering so early. Beautiful plant nonetheless… and I hope I don’t sound condescending… I just like to give the info in case someone looking for the real deal sees the post. The version passed out by Guitarzan is the landrace for sure. 16+ weeks flowering i think. Maybe 18. Didn’t @lambchopedd also do a run of this one?

9 Likes

I grew a couple bodhi AG a while back and I think you can find them floating around as well. They are the two in the back in this pic for reference. The shorter plant in front left is not AG but was flowered at same time and size .

18 Likes

You’re killing it @GREANDAL!

3 Likes

And Thank You big-time for the Reality-check there @Upstate.

I know this mix has an 8-9 week outdoor Flower prediction so, I was aware of the Hybrid-crossing, but I am Loving what’s shown-up. They have kept some pretty flash Foliage

And you called-it with the Early flower !!
Aug 14th for me (mid-oct for this one, bonus)

25 Likes

here’s pics of nanan boclou (is that spelled right) where I’m pointing is the last spot I can get to the stem. the rest of that plant is just solid buds! You can see some pistils oranging up and new pistils being thrown. Even the very bottom bud is nice and plump. No larf on this lady!

23 Likes

Awesome - no wasted space! I googled Nanan-Bouclou (funny how Google always seems to know what word you’re trying to spell.) :joy:

It sounds like an awesome strain though. That’s two strains on my bucket list in two days. :ear_of_rice::seedling:

7 Likes