The Central American landrace and heirloom thread

Ye guys the 8th year of Overgrow is being Celebrated.

Loads of give always…

Four categories…get your fotos of Art, Pet, Garden, Cannabis

There’s been nice fotos here…over the months…enter …you never know…and it is Overgrow.

I submitted a pic of Nanan Baclou

Give it a go.

We have the first podcast as well.

P J

10 Likes

12 Likes

A strain I have really enjoyed

growing here…ye…grt repro.andit has a few nice Phenos.

P J

IMG_3683|375x500](upload://21a4siib5JSETmdB4ulLAOEawZa.jpeg)

15 Likes

I’m not super experienced with this but from the looks compared to what Ive seen and read I’d say hybrid? Yes I said that as a question. I’ve yet to get any sativa to grow in such a cola with 4 lowers that has always been indica or hybrid. I’m not that learned in these matters so take from that what you will.:wink:
I don’t feel right not asking @Panamajock opinion since he has grown a few. Hell him saying if you have you should drop is what made me drop this strain. @Panamajock do yours seem to be pretty similar? I have 2 females almost same shape just different color and smells.

Here’s my not spear of destiny nanan not as big, much darker leaves and different smell. Same structure though.

19 Likes

@upstate was asking about the Santa Marta…which I would say is probably a hybrid

I haven’t grown the Colombian Santa marta

The CG I grew was the one done by Ron for freakers…I think it was Snowhighs…upstate will know.

Your NB is sound…

P J

6 Likes

Today is 4 August and my Pearl Stem Oaxacans haven’t started blooming yet. In 11 days I’ll be in “might not harvest” territory if they haven’t bloomed.

Here’s a shot in stealth mode.

21 Likes

Looks like some type of orb weaver

7 Likes

@Panamajock it’s very good to see you, Thank you for the shout out and the link.

@Upstate just made this thread link of the day in the 8 years of OverGrow, see yah there. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Nice podcast.

Overgrow on you tube.

P J

9 Likes

Thanks for that @Panamajock.
Nice to be truly surprised by a plants genetics…

THSeeds, & speaking of SAGE… have you ever worked with Roof95 from them… pre-SAGE as I’ve heard it

5 Likes

Yea still a bit early, I think mine start showing signs of flowering near the end of August to early September when it’s closer to 13 hours daylight. I still have several that have not shown sex yet. How long did this cut originally flower when indoors?

:rofl: all right maybe I’m too young or too old but can’t figure this reference out. My searches only turn up lots of pics of bat guano lol. Nonetheless nice line up and great looking plants!

7 Likes

Stem-Rub on the nukeheads Acapulco Gold Today; it was easy to see how a Mint fragrance fits right in…

Nice call @Upstate & @US3RNAM3

DBHP was still a Low level, Darker smell that was not ready yet

8 Likes

I didn’t keep good records but, I believe they we around week 11

5 Likes

@GREANDAL

Corinto ( Corinthian.

I had to introduce some bondage.

Coming along fine and dandy!

P J

IMG_4175|375x500

20 Likes

It’s a play on “boot scoot boogie” a country song by I want to say Fields and Dunn? Not a country music guy myself but it was on the radio a lot several decades ago. Lol

5 Likes

It is an abbreviation for nonsense.

1 Like

@Panamajock those look great. I wish mine would do something like that. So far only pre-flower.

4 Likes

Patience Amigo… They flower when there ready…

P j

6 Likes

@upstate lol I had nanan on the brain you asked about smcg. I’m not sure I’ll get a good pic tomorrow.

2 Likes

Here’s a photo dump of my mini jungle

4x Torreón x Michoacán

1x Mexican punto rojo (possible f2 or a bastard from quicksilver… somebody call Maury Povich and sort this out :joy:

4x Panama red x (Durban x S. African bush sativa)

1 x Quicksilver

1 x weiner dog

And a few non landrace include master kaze, cbd shark shock, and cbd therapy

27 Likes