The Central American landrace and heirloom thread

Well, what’s Acapulco Gold is for you?

We here identify many different strains on that area
So there’s not a Strain called Acapulco Gold for us.
But what i can tell is that mostly of the Guerrero strains got earthy wood Essence .

12 Likes

What a beautiful collection of plants @Elpolloloco
Especially the Security Dog
The Quicksilver looks so Fragile, that’s a gorgeous plant
Thanks for talking about the Acapulco Gold strain!!! It’s a true legend and Nobody can pin it down…

I’m so tempted to just Run the 5 mystery Acapulco Gold Seeds that @SativaKid shared with me… fingers-crossed on a 14-16 week treasure

9 Likes

Thanks @MissinBissin !

The Security dog is always holding it down :joy:

They had a rough start but look to be bouncing back somewhat.

The quicksilver surprisingly is last to start flowering so I threw it in the biggest pot I have. I’m hoping it will take off soon, and I’ll need to twist and bend to keep it below the fence line.

8 Likes

I still Love saying it; and it works on every Skill level.

Its still a Weed !

Do whatever you need to do with it! Thats where You make it look easy @Elpolloloco !

8 Likes

Truth, thanks man.

Also good luck with the Acapulco gold quest.

I’m sitting on a pack of snowhighs AG purple stem bx

I think that’s the same line that was repro’d in here, so I’m sure there are some floating around the trading section.

6 Likes

Yeah that was the 1970 Colombian OldEon preserved.

5 Likes

I can’t even believe how much faster they flower if given some veg time. I think you’re looking at 10 to 12 weeks flowering

3 Likes

Cannaloca

Superb job…you’re doing ,I’m loving all the various strains.

Smashing garden.

P J

4 Likes

I have some of those too. What ever happened to oldron? Hope he’s doing well.

5 Likes

No doubt it’s happy as can be there. Gorgeous plant! :clap: :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

I DM him a few times ,with some pics etc of his CG

No responce …
Dropped him a D M a few month ago, and it didn’t send…the # for old Ron …doesn’t work.

I do hope he is ok ……He is a true OG r and was ever so helpful to me.

P J

7 Likes

Haven’t seen a post of BSHW in a while.

21 Likes

I just started my fall indoor run. Thai, Red Rona and Super Diesel will be the guaranteed top shelf stash. And the trials are NL x ( Purple Kush x Red Rona ), Jack Herer and Juicy Fruit x 9lbs. Hammer.
And to let you know the Purple Kush x Red Rona is pretty good. And I’m currently running one trial in with the ACDC and it’s Thai x NL fem and it’s starting to put on a unique smell like jet fuel and kush with 3 weeks to go. Might be something to grow for next year as it was a healthy plant and I have a few seeds. And I’ll have to see what else is good. Possibly my Red Rona x Caramel Cream fems, it’s a nice Indica.

12 Likes

Wow I love hearing these out of the blue @SativaKid dropping bombs on my Doorstep like that.

Great news to hear you have a solid plan in motion, and by all means, I would love to grow another Original of Yours 2025

Super Diesel & Red Rona will have updates for the weekend !!

Respect to You SK

7 Likes

Man you have it going on there! Nice selection of healthy plants. :+1: The Torreón is especially pretty :star_struck:

5 Likes

Thanks brothers @GREANDAL @Panamajock

I’m stoked to have a little more room for them to stretch out!

And good news is there’s a neighborhood skunk so I’ll have an alibi :joy:

6 Likes

I heard from him about a year after he left OG when I briefly was interacting on another forum where he landed. Last I knew he was doing well. The Columbian is on the list. That very very very long list🤣. I need three summers. One for Colombia, one for Thailand, and one for Africa, all while juggling more wonderful Mexi strains of course.
Some Huixtepec tops first and then Guadalajara Donkey Colas

I’m catching up here. I see lots of pretty plants this summer. A true Fiesta! Can’t wait to catch up.

29 Likes

The Red Rona is going to be special as soon as the night get cold. Then she almost fools you that she is sick as some leaves get yellow streaks. Don’t remove the leaves. And a couple weeks later she will be on fire. Meanwhile the dank appears.

7 Likes

You know that’s the first time I’ve seen Super Diesel grown outdoors. And you nailed it. It’s really performing under your care and GOD’s sunlight. It was always the less impressive plant indoors with firepower for smoke.

6 Likes

@SativaKid Never heard of “Red Rona”. Where exactly in Central America is it from?