The Central American landrace and heirloom thread

It’s not. It’s some of my breeding and we are personal friends chatting on a side track.

3 Likes

Good news…Glad to know he is well. Thanks for the update.

Ye nice guy…shame he isn’t on OG no more…lost a good preserver.

P J

4 Likes

Pic from 1993, somewhere in central or South-America

16 Likes

It’s beautiful

3 Likes

my Oaxacan string of pearls pheno is really starting to get some good growth in full sun. I’m hoping she gets a decent size and will probably be up potting in a couple weeks from a 1.5 gal to 3 gal fabric so that should give her some room to run! I hope lol.

20 Likes

Looking good! I have a batch going now myself but they are smaller than yours.

2 Likes

Woke up this morning and had some bong hits of SDGSC. And SDGSC is Super Diesel bred with the original blood red line(Red Rona). This was step one of five in locking in Red Rona genetics. And this is really good stuff. And it reminds me of Skywalker. Sticky, slightly danky and slightly fruity. And it’s a nice plant that yield fair size round and hard buds. The plant structure is similar to Red Headed Hippie but much stronger. And as I said before that Red Headed Hippie is a much weaker weed than either parent.

8 Likes

Except for that smoke in the background. I’m afraid of what that might mean for that beautiful crop.

3 Likes

I think for that pheno consider up potting now for some size. Straight into a 5 gallon container you’ll ( likely) have a 3 ft bush. Looking good!

2 Likes

Guadalajara

I promise I’ll pass some seed out at some point. You guys are going to want to get into this one. I just want to be the first one to cross it with a few things before passing it out, and that requires one more round of selections first. This time 50% of the plants are Epic. Next time I should get that up above 75%.

32 Likes

I know i know i try not to see the bales of it on fire with all the cans of j-p8 behind the patch with some dipshit reporter standing gleefully crying a victory on the war on drugs

6 Likes

Old Silver Thai by @Upstate this thing is 60 days in and just now maybe flowering. Rest of the room is done.
This plant is out of control and really fussy with the water. It likes really wet roots or the leaves start to droop. Its crazy.

Here is columbian black with sowahhf2 seeds loaded. Really cool plant these are clones vegged in smaller pot than you see. Trying to keep it small.

20 Likes

That reminds me of a high-speed chase between a smuggler’s boat and law enforcement in the '70s. They caught up with the smuggler but they threw all their Thai sticks in the water.

A member of the news crew covering it was stuffing his pockets with Thai sticks that had washed up on shore. When he saw he was being filmed, he dropped the ones in his fist and started acting all casual. I always wondered whether he got fired.

9 Likes

@Upstate Hey did you find that Huixtepec released seeds (shattering) before it actually finished flowering? I am seeing this and have never seen another cannabis plant do this.

These are light gray look like mature seeds.

4 Likes

Here are three weeks of four oaxacans under 12/12. Due to the ridiculously small size allowed for gif files on OG I can only post it in the size of a stamp. :man_shrugging:

cam_cropped_mini

Reminds me of a rocket liftoff :rocket:

20 Likes

Dang! That OST is looking great. You should F2 it so I can grow it. :wink: :rofl:

7 Likes

That’s awesome @allotment love the time lapse.

Those Guadalajara’s are looking amazing @Upstate :drooling_face:

So I had a really nice looking female Manga Rosa plant going out by the greenhouse and I was already dreaming about the smoke until tragedy struck yesterday. The wind must have been strong enough to knock the plant over near the fence where my goats are and they clearly pulled it through the fence and ate just about every last bit of her.

RIP :skull: :sob:

30 Likes

Oh my! Honey get the charcoal…

7 Likes

Sad man…what a fine looking specimen too :neutral_face:

6 Likes

:joy:

Thanks @globalhead I’m laughing but I’m mostly crying on the inside

8 Likes