The Central American landrace and heirloom thread

Damn, sorry to hear that.

4 Likes

Oh my god :dizzy_face: such a beautiful plant it was :100::clap: what a loss :broken_heart: heart breaking

6 Likes

I’d be pulling out that meat grinder, no joke.

7 Likes

Oh no, so sorry for your loss :pensive:

3 Likes

Goat barbacoa, anyone? Yeah, I’d be firing it up for some tasty cannabis stuffed goat.

5 Likes

My Pearl Stem Oaxacan BX1 clones are doing quite well. I think it’s going to go all the way to November 15th, but hopefully temperatures won’t dip too far below freezing until they’re done.

19 Likes

I bet she comes back to life. :wink:

5 Likes

Yeah, Huixtepec seed cases shatter. Guadalajara does. Oaxaca will. Any pure sativa will do it around 5 weeks or 6 weeks from pollination, regardless of floral development.
@SkunkHunt101 Nice! Is this the ps OST or the regular version? Strange about the water needs. Neat plant.
@deeez99 nooooo! That SUCKS! The price of keeping animals i guess. My chickens got in with my plants and stripped anything up to their head height, but nothing like what happened to you. What a beautiful plant. Are you going to grow it again? Looks like there’s a little bit left.

6 Likes

Guadalajara, @TexasTea Oaxaca and 76 or 78 Panama Red. Guadalajara and PR at week 11 and Oaxaca maybe week 4.
Guadalajara is a grail smoke. Very similar High to Vietnam Black. This one gets you so fried you melt back into the couch.

28 Likes

Man, that is just fantastic looking! My outdoor stuff is just barely flowering so I don’t know how you are so far along. But that just looks great and I bet it smells nice too. :slight_smile:

I’ve been super busy and taking time off the forums, but I will post some updates soon.

8 Likes

They are finally exploding inside the Earth Box

These will be at least four feet tall for sure.

18 Likes

Thanks @Tejas @Aero @rasterman @allotment @Grayeyes

:rofl: Yea it’s 4 months of grow time lost on that one but the truth is I love my goats! In fact their company is often times more enjoyable than many humans I meet.

lol I do appreciate the optimism! Thankfully I was lucky enough to have just rooted some clones from her the week before so at least I should get a bit of smoke from her in the end.

@rasterman That Oaxacan is looking great, really hoping the weather cooperates as that will be a nice yeild for those.

@cannabrainer those are coming along nicely

15 Likes

Hey @ClassicGenetix I was wondering how this one finished and if you had a chance to smoke any? I have some extra seed of this one I could send you. Didn’t get around to growing it this year myself but it’s on next season’s list (along with about 100 others lol).

8 Likes

Those plants are going to be massive.

3 Likes

Hey man, I’ve been smoking it all day! It’s unreal stuff; oily sticky buds, a really strong wintergreen and sweet pine smell that translates exactly to the smoke. Everyone that’s tried it loves it and I’m stoked to run it again.

I actually found a single seed in the two ounces I’ve been through which I have in the freezer now and will pop for fun, and also have some coming from Colorado Sativas who is reproducing them now so you rule for offering them, but since I won’t be working with them until next year (aside from this bagger) I wouldn’t feel right taking them from ya. Definitely pop these though, amazing plant and smoke, I haven’t had anything with such strong wintergreen and pine in a long time and the high is super potent, then your head gets wobbly and your hearing changes. Killer summer all day herb, although you will be high enough for people to notice, I find myself rambling and saying the wrong word, giggles etc. Super fun and an awesome grow/yield/smoke. Edit I took it at 94 days from flip

29 Likes

Nice! Sounds fantastic and it’s definitely on my next to grow list. Thanks for the update and pics. Much appreciated.

8 Likes

I’m glad you got some cuttings. That’s one of the prettiest sativas I’ve ever seen. I’m in love with those narrow choppy leaves.:heart_eyes:
@cannabrainer which one is that?
@ClassicGenetix that Jalisco sounds great. Wintergreen and pine. Yummy!

12 Likes

nanan boclou “spear of destiny” 82 days look at bottom buds no larf here boys! little bit of sugar on her as well!

should I trim back the fan leaves or let them do their thing for a while kinda looks like cousin it.

26 Likes

oh wow @420noob that’s an impressive cola going on there :heart_eyes: any strong smells? I personally just flick off any leaves that are about dead and ready to fall off otherwise I just let the plant be at this point. but maybe others have a different perspective?

3 Likes

It was woody and carrots now it has a bit of a garlic smell with carrot backend.

6 Likes