The Central American landrace and heirloom thread

My hopes are already up as I love lime and this would be awesome :yum:
No pressure, just cheering you on :laughing:

5 Likes

So am I. I will write to the Hyperids team though to see if they got any left in their vault. Mexico, Central America, and Northern South America is the region that best fulfiills my cannabis obsession. These Verde Limón are very rare. Luckily, I at least got some of Santero’s Verde Limón x Emperor Haze. That must be fire too.

5 Likes

Nice work on saving those girls!

2 Likes

Omg that’s horrible, that was a beautiful plant. Oh well sorry for your loss. Damn goats had a nice salad.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

So my Oaxacan hasn’t been happy since I up potted her :pensive:but has started to throw 3 and 5 finger leaves again! Sorry about pic 30+mph winds today.

13 Likes

My outdoors Pearl Stem Bx1 Oaxacans are doing really well in the ground now. This probably going to be my biggest harvest ever.

25 Likes

Nice looking plants!
Looks like vermin deterrent strategies are in place. :sunglasses:
Critters love Gaia green fyi. Lol. They digging it all outside of the chicken wire.

3 Likes

The scary thing is that I’ve grown plants and thought I would harvest, only to be completely wiped out by gophers or rabbits after leaving them alone for months. So whether I’ll actually be able to chop these is not a foregone conclusion.

8 Likes

How long will your PS oaxacan take in flower?

2 Likes

Crimson clover is good one to grow around your plants

The roots are toxic to gophers

The idea being They eat those once or twice they get sick and stay away…tell the other gophers

Living mulch set up really for any plants…activates the soil …aerates

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure gophers can’t get to it where it is. There’s only about six inches of topsoil with limestone bedrock directly underneath.

1 Like

What if the gopher is tiny?

4 Likes

I was hoping mid-october, but judging by the fact that they’ve just started flowering, I’m thinking mid-November. And that gets into “iffy” territory, because hard freezes in November are never a surprise.

But I’ve never grown it outdoors before and really don’t know for sure. :thinking:

3 Likes

I don’t think tiny gophers are a thing in the Rockies. It’s supersized only. :crazy_face:

1 Like

nanan bouclou close to 13 wks
spear of destiny

the other one lol

30 Likes

🫡 thats a beauty @420noob
Name fits it perfectly

6 Likes

I don’t think i’ve ever heard of that in my whole entire life. Dang! I would be in a constant state of dehydration!

5 Likes

A couple Oaxaca photos, then Guadalajara at harvest. These flower around 12-15 weeks after a 6 week veg. Fast for a Sativa. Huixtepec and Michoacan are about the same.

25 Likes

any ideas on my 2 nanan? one has cloudy trics the first one in pics. wk 14 is this coming Saturday.

this is spear of destiny

only the tip tops arent brown pistils

22 Likes

Oaxacan OSS through Upstate

Took her top today.
That’s less than 2 months flower after about 3 months veg. That’s faster than two OGs with the same treatment. Very curious how she will smoke.

You can spot pistils of her later flowering sisters.

26 Likes