The Central American landrace and heirloom thread

string of pearls pheno oaxacan @deeez99 already throwing trics!

better tric pics

santa matra Colombian gold @YoBigdaddy
oaxacan from @upstate repro and donated oaxacan pollen

sorry about the sop pic wind must have kicked up.

23 Likes

looks good @420noob! how’s the nose on that one? any strong smells yet? I’ve found the ones I’ve grown tend to have a stronger aroma that the non peraly plants.

5 Likes

Most of what you will see on this board is stuff that will NEVER be found at your local dispensary. These are exotic elite plants.

3 Likes

I’m not looking for flower, I’m looking for seeds.

5 Likes

If you hang around here long enough and act in good faith you will find these things can come to you. There are even more fascinating and satisfying varieties here than it at first appears.

9 Likes

Aye aye captain

7 Likes

Bonne chance minou! :wink:

3 Likes

Not yet really, but still breaking 100° here every day. Once the nights start hitting the 60°s and days 90’s I think the smell will get better. I’m thinking this has oss traits with the stem filling up with trics already as well. Fingers crossed on this girl will be getting revegged and cloned!

5 Likes

Nanans

Guerrero

GT missed the huix, next time.

26 Likes

Jalisco 12 weeks @Pigeonman getting close smelling woody with a slight fruity under tones

23 Likes

@420noob @GREANDAL @Jimdoors All of yous got fire!!

4 Likes

@Jimdoors yasss!!!

:drooling_face:

6 Likes

@deeez99 sop oaxacan you can see the trics on the stems and branches. Also has a frankensense smell with like a sweet carrot maybe thats just stem rub for now.

@pigeonman i will get a female jalisoc growing! out of first 4 i got 2 males, killed one, and maybe stressed one into hermie. No worries though this little trooper i think has shown a few pistils :crossed_fingers: although i might put into a 5 gal and put outside for now hopefully is a female. i have a new greenhouse outside for winter veggie grows so she will be mived in there since she wont be done by December i dont think lol.

22 Likes

Amazing photos of what Your growing @420noob. Those are Wild trichomes no matter how you look at it…

Thanks for sharing that

5 Likes

Punto Rojo at 12 weeks

#1 has a dark smell with a fruity under tone could see someone saying rootbeer. Had to cut the top on this one early on most stretch and longest flower one also most nitrogen sensitive.

#2 this is my favorite for smell I’m getting watermelon spice not much melon but there’s a fruityness. This one got bent over no topping.

#3 similar smells to #2 but not near as strong quickest flowering least stretch

@US3RNAM3

23 Likes

that’s a beautiful plant @420noob you’re really nailing that oaxaca will you keep it going, indefinitely? Did you take clones?

4 Likes

No I didn’t but I’m gonna reveg her for sure! Thanks that’s @deeez99 breeding work if you are talking about the string of pearls if the other it’s @upstate repro and his donated pollen. They made it through the 110°+ summer now they are starting to grow nicely.

7 Likes

the temps you deal with inspire me… its a unique environment to grow in…

2 Likes

Thought I would throw this up here as it is a descendent of a few strains grown in this thread. Just harvested today, very excited to see how it turned out.

Mountain Gold (Green Mountain Seeds) which is a cross of Oaxacan Gold and Kona Gold.

True to form it matured very early. Probably kept it in pot a bit longer then it needed but it just kept growing till the end.

22 Likes

Dang, nice work! :muscle::muscle: What kind of nose does she have?

3 Likes