The Central American landrace and heirloom thread

Smashing it again amigo.

I’m just loving the health of all those strains…incredible timing.

Ye greandal different continents, different climates…we both get there…im resigned now to accept that the climate is changing far more than I thought. ( look at Florida

I think us growers can overcome that…but maybe we will have to adapt strains…like Horses for courses.

Strains for Rain! LOL

P J

3 Likes

I put one out in snow last winter. Herm or something, I don’t remember. It lived almost a month before finally dying. Temperatures spent a percentage of time in the upper 20s but I think a lower-20s cold snap is what did it.

2 Likes

Panama Hazes

Hebe

Ace PH

19 Likes

19 finally did my old silversides in the first year. Low 20’s didn’t even burn the leaves. Heres a Oaxaca cross now, 38 degrees for a high today.

Its been thru 2 frosts and a freeze. It was literally frozen solid a few days back, to the point that touching it broke off pieces.
Its male and not even making flowers yet.
@rasterman i remember the snow plant. Incredible.

16 Likes

I’ll be gifting Guadalajara to you all someday…after i make a few crosses with it, and run my keepers offspring… However, pawsfodacaws’ wife is having severe liver issues, and I’d like to help them out. She’s out of work now and bills are piling up. For that purpose, I’ve put up 5 Guadalajara packs on IG to make them a donation with the proceeds. I missed the auction (here) for that purpose, so have to do it this way.

17 Likes

This one’s for you my friend @Upstate old silverside 7 ft tall in a 5-gallon pot, and her little sister.

24 Likes

Love them exotic NLDs, what sort of scents/aromas are you detecting on those?

4 Likes

Hmm, the Casey jones was Joe Schmoe cut and had a good 2-3x streatch when I flipped it to flower and a huge yield with some strong diesel smell and frosty nugs.

I then did an open pollination on the Willy G lebanese right next to them, and kept the seeds from Casey jones plants.

There were a couple phenos in the Willy G. It was a late season grow so I didn’t really get to see them at their full potential. Edibles and tincture made from the willy G trim were really strong and while maybe high in cbd, it was still really hard hitting. Most turned kinda amber / purple too in the colder weather. I reached out to Willy G and he reccomended phenos whith an asphalt terp as the most medicinal.

I’ll try to dig up some photos. interesting offspring for sure!

9 Likes

Here’s a link

P J

5 Likes

Your donation was greatly appreciated @Upstate. We managed to raise $5380 USD for them so it was a success for sure.

15 Likes

@DougDawson That’s awesome! I sold two packs already and sent the guy his way to pay so there’s more coming. Hopefully I sell the other 3 packs for him and i can add that. What an awesome bunch of people here on OG. Warms my heart

18 Likes

Did Casey Jones have panama red in the lineage by chance?

4 Likes

This is some nice stuff…unique phenos

:sunglasses:Go the distance outdoors!!!

2 Likes

I have a 10 pack of Ace’s Honduras if anyone(reputable) wants to grow/reproduce it?

6 Likes

The Ghost

Mexicans

Huixtepec and GT

Nanan

Pretty isn’t she?

27 Likes

Not that I know of, but it’s a poly hybrid for sure. My understanding is (trainwreck x thai) x East coast sour diesel. I’m not sure if Panama is in either the trainwreck or ECSD to be honest

3 Likes

Very pretty indeed, they are all looking really nice.

4 Likes

Lovely pics, wish I could scratch and sniff those!! :grin::grin::grin:

Thanks for sharing, curious what the genetics are on Ghost? Also wondering what the scents/aromas are like so far??

3 Likes

That’s the Casey Jones x Willy g Lebanese something or other. :laughing: it’s looking a lot like Nepalese to me. It smells like nothing right now. It has been pretty chilly here lately.

5 Likes

Good morning folks, put my Acapulco gold in flower a week ago Saturday. Nothing showing yet.

13 Likes