The Central American landrace and heirloom thread

Take theem out the stinkin’ pots & put theem in the dirt , you wanna see beeg…

6 Likes

Paw paw in the states are a completely different fruit

6 Likes

Posts 100-101

1 Like

Let’s not derail this topic from original topics (Central American landrace strains) into politics.

9 Likes

Update: Off-topic posts removed.

@George and @anon3323625, it is evident that you both have different interpretations of history. While it is okay to disagree, please remember to be tolerant of each other’s perspectives. We can’t moderate based on who’s got better “truth”. We are not a fact-checking website for general topics (that would be limited only to cannabis topics). Let’s shift our focus to discussing strains.

If both sides agree you can (politely) discuss that privately in PMs. But please avoid any further escalation. Thank you.

23 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 34 hours.

Michoacan @Elchischas
Tri leaf Huixtepec
Really pretty sky last night

28 Likes

My Colombian gold male about to chop but had to show pics.

Damn it looks good and over 2’ in a .75 gal pot I’m happy. I’d be happier if I didn’t have to cull it.

19 Likes

Did you get some pollen from it?

4 Likes

No it’s still in veg and I don’t have the facilities to hold a male. Spring and summer I can but not fall or summer. Beautiful 25" plant in a .75 gal pot. My female Columbian gold and Oaxacan gold just got up potted to 2 gal pots. Hopefully that doesn’t make it jump to much lol. Pics later.

6 Likes

Lol. Famous last words​:grin:. That’s an awesome CG in a little pot. I bet the other one hits six feet in that 2 gallon pot. Looking good :+1:

1 Like

Strange clouds
No one even needs to respond to this. These are just pretty pictures of New York and I’m posting them to vent so I don’t stay angry all day.

3 Likes

Faces in the sky…

2 Likes

Pictures
Corinto

Huixtepec

Oaxacan

22 Likes

Oaxaca 20 week chubby fuel pheno

25 Likes

Can you sex them yet?

The tall ones are on day 7 of 12/12. So far no sign. But in 14 hours of daylight here my BSHW is showing.

1 Like

How long has your Corinto been in veg…

P J

2 Likes

Came up April 18th.

1 Like