The Convict Seed Exchange

Glad to see you back on duty beer3|nullxnull , following along … popcorn

3 Likes

Super duper cool man. I don’t know why I thought you were in Iowa or something.

2 Likes

Little update of @HolyAngel SSDD F2 BX1. The weather hasn’t really been doing it’s normal spring thing in South Aus but once summer hits in a few weeks these girls will go off.

Looking great though

IMG-20221105-WA0008 IMG-20221105-WA0010

29 Likes

I will be checking this one out! I just started some of the (SLxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM)) from @Tracker in my indoor grow. Loved the tour of Australia!

3 Likes

@E5_Wilk Welcome my friend, if you start a log of those goodies from @Tracker shoot me a tag :call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome! I am linking the tag now.Wilk’s 1st OG Diary

1 Like

Looking good mate considering the weather that we’ve been having around the country :+1:

1 Like

Looking good bro!

1 Like

Tracker they finally made it!! The again!!!

1 Like

Sweet! That took longer than I expected in transit.

I think I sent you extras. Please, share some with your friends.

Peace :v:

2 Likes

Stupid po lost them. They were delivered before Halloween but showed up today. I appreciate it greatly.

3 Likes

You’re welcome. Spread the love and plant more trees!:vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Me ol mate convict out west with the @Guitarzan Maui Mango Haze cross is crushing it. Weather seems to be really weird all over Aus though and they started flowering but the days are still getting longer up to the summer solstice, December 22nd. I think they will re-veg, what’s everyone else’s thoughts?

Thank you @Tracker you care package arrived greatly appreciated mate,
They will be shared
Bless🙏🏽

20 Likes

I hope they do something good in the down under

4 Likes

Fog Dog Auto starting to do its thing.

Days are still getting longer and hotter so it’ll be interesting how she finishes up. I think she’s at about day 40

15 Likes

FogDog is some great smoke. Had some autos that were amazing.

2 Likes

Looking forward to more updates,

Where abouts is your mate who’s plants are in flower?

I’ve had that in SEQ and they just finished off poorly,

Not sure but maybe starting too early or coming out of a veg tent with a longer day cycle triggered it? Maybe something else completely.

1 Like

Being in the sub-tropics south east Queensland’s natural light circle will definitely make plants prematurely flower, supplemental lighting is needed. The mates who are having pre-flower issues are in WA and SA which are having really strange weather for this time of year. Days are getting longer but the cloud cover has been intense.

I don’t know what my friends dad is doing with these Blue Cookies but looks like they are re-veging… I need to get confirmation but it looks like he kept the males and let them go after I told him to chop them 🤦🏽

15 Likes

More Fog Dog pics, looking frosty and said to be giving off some loud smells, he’s doing well with her. I couldn’t offer much advice since I’ve never run autos, all I said was don’t train them, give them as much sun as possible and don’t let the tap root hit the bottom of the pot too early :man_shrugging:t4:

24 Likes

Days have been long and sunny out West so you’d think perfect conditions to veg out some plants but 3 out of the 4 MMH x GSC are flowering hard, it’s really strange and I really can’t put my finger on it.

Potential theories are there’s a ruderalis gene/auto trait somewhere in the lineage, the Maui Mango Haze is a 20 week flower variety so these plants will just continue to stack, weird weather stressed them to pre-flower (but this doesn’t explain why they are continuing to flower with 15 plus hours of hot sun), the dry dessert heat with little to no humidity pushed them to flower… I honestly don’t know.

If anyone can tune in I’d like to hear other potential theories, firstly @Guitarzan mate how long is the flowering time on the MMH(uncrossed) cultivar? Calling other outdoor cultivators to the table to chime in @Sunvalley @gramps @Oldtimerunderground @Meesh @GREANDAL @Greasy Anyone think these will re-veg or just keep flowering? Summer solstice is 22nd of December down there so days are still getting longer.

I apologise for the blurry pic they are screen snapped off a video

The 3 flowering

The one not flowering

23 Likes