The Convict Seed Exchange

Yeah I wondered but was just :man_shrugging: maybe it was due to being grown in the upside down :rofl: but them being the GSC x MMH makes way more sense :sweat_smile: Still loving all the updates regardless!

5 Likes

I dropped another share to the down under in the mail for you. Around 60ish beans. They’re kind of fat beans, and I had to force them into the channels on the corrugated plastic. You should be able to push them out with something thin like a toothpick. Just double check the channels to be sure you get all of them.

8 Likes

You are an absolute Lord @Tracker

Bless my friend

4 Likes

Great thread @FattyRoots

Nice to see seeds getting shared around, very OG

Hope all is well will be following along.

Pura Vida

2 Likes

Which strain is this your offering up? Thanks

1 Like

Hopefully they make something good for my Oz mates

2 Likes

Sensational thread @FattyRoots ! Some magnificent photos! So great to see quality genetics being shared amongst your growmies, thr more the merrier! Keep up the amazing work mate :+1:

2 Likes

Down in South Oz

Fog Dog Auto Fem (Fruit of the Gods x Chemdog)

Auto Maria 2 X Royal Creamatic Auto Fem
(no idea who made these sorry)

19 Likes

This looks like about as cool a thread to follow as there is…I’m in! Thanks for sharing @FattyRoots…and love the title!

2 Likes

@DannyTerpintine Drunken Mac starting to show some personality and come in to their own, so is the @Sebring Undertow gifted from @George

Might advise a little extra nitrogen into the feed but otherwise looking good.

17 Likes

Glad to see you back on duty beer3|nullxnull , following along … popcorn

3 Likes

Super duper cool man. I don’t know why I thought you were in Iowa or something.

2 Likes

Little update of @HolyAngel SSDD F2 BX1. The weather hasn’t really been doing it’s normal spring thing in South Aus but once summer hits in a few weeks these girls will go off.

Looking great though

IMG-20221105-WA0008 IMG-20221105-WA0010

29 Likes

I will be checking this one out! I just started some of the (SLxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM)) from @Tracker in my indoor grow. Loved the tour of Australia!

3 Likes

@E5_Wilk Welcome my friend, if you start a log of those goodies from @Tracker shoot me a tag :call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome! I am linking the tag now.Wilk’s 1st OG Diary

1 Like

Looking good mate considering the weather that we’ve been having around the country :+1:

1 Like

Looking good bro!

1 Like

Tracker they finally made it!! The again!!!

1 Like

Sweet! That took longer than I expected in transit.

I think I sent you extras. Please, share some with your friends.

Peace :v:

2 Likes