The Convict Seed Exchange

Great thread @FattyRoots ! I love that you’ve speard them across your country! So very cool! Hats off to you…:v::green_heart:

5 Likes

I did not realize! I can see Conidia for sure in the 60’s Vert Nam for sure.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

They had dynamite wars in Montreal with a rival gang…
Luckily no civilians got clipped… :laughing: :crossed_fingers:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Hells Angels are everywhere, Thailand, Bali… you name it. Anywhere they can set up meth labs and extort money.

Anyway not trying to start a HA thread haha back to Ausy grown gunja without PGR’s

8 Likes

Wow that isn’t the hells Angles from th 60.s
I did research and see them in late 70’s in Canada. I know tons went o Canada in 60/70’s

1 Like

A young boy was caught in one of these blasts i recall

1 Like

Thanks for correcting me… :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Well that’s a serious bummer to hear. This is the first I’m hearing of any germination issues with them so far. Hope it’s a random isolated thing! :grimacing:

5 Likes

Mate honestly my mate hasn’t grown ganja in probably 20 years so I wouldn’t use this as real data. He also only had a 5 pack so wasn’t like 10 didn’t pop, should have kept them for myself haha. Greatly appreciated either way @Slick1

Has anyone grown them out yet? Would love to see pics

6 Likes

Great thread! You got people everywhere!

3 Likes

Has the mail sydtem opened up, down under. I would be open to sending you some of my other crosses, to spread around :v:t4:
Gary

2 Likes

@FattyRoots If you or anyone else wants more (SKxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM)), i have a bunch of those to spread around. I can send you a bigger share for you to pass around. I’ve been shucking through the rest of my 2021 outdoor material to make room for 2022 harvest, and I have shucked out at least 1500 beans.

Here’s the pheno I kept in my garden. Smells like grapefruit and floral incense. Pretty frosty and sticky. I estimate 9 to 11 week 12/12 to finish. Prob has quite a bit of variations in phenos.

30 Likes

@repins12 and @Tracker thanks for the generous offer, they would be greatly appreciated.

That pheno looks and sounds amazing @Tracker

5 Likes

My mate out West is crushing it with the SSDD F2 BX1 from @HolyAngel

Look at those girls go, that’s 3 weeks in veg. 2 males got the chop and 4 healthy females remain and seem like they couldn’t be happier.

Edit: these are actually from @Guitarzan GSC x MMH

25 Likes

@FattyRoots thanks for the tag! This is how you Ovregrow Australia!

This is going to be epic mate. Great genetics and looking forward to see how these do down under in the various states.

Bit of a fan of the ol Coopers so I’ll take a seat on one of the esky’s and enjoy a pale ale and see how this epic summer grow pans out!

I’ll be sending good vibes to all these gardens :seedling: :green_heart:

:peace_symbol:

P.S. @Tracker if you have a spare pack of those genetics I’d love to grab a pack if I could :+1:

6 Likes

I’m really excited to see how these go. If this pic is anythng to go by there gonna be :fire:

1 Like

EPIC! Everything’s looking great out there! Definitely gonna follow along :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This is what I’ve shucked so far, and I still have another bucket to shuck through. There’s plenty for anyone who wants. Just message me.

27 Likes

Faaark smoke another one Fatty, this is actually the update for @Guitarzan GSC x MMH. Sorry @HolyAngel you were probably thinking they looked a little different haha my bad. I’ll try to be more on it from now on

But damn that Haze is doing exactly what I thought it would in that dry dessert air, these things are gonna go 15ft

8 Likes

That’s reassuring at least :laughing:

This maniac grew one-

Lophophora's spare bathroom - #215 by lophophora.ca

5 Likes