The Convict Seed Exchange

Looks like a hash makers dream @FattyRoots !
Beautiful man!:+1::v::canada:

4 Likes

Well fair to say 3 of the 4 @Guitarzan MMH x GSC are fully in flower now except for number 4 which continues to veg and bush out nicely. So looks like a harvest in January and then another end of April/May for my mate out West. I know I’d be stoked with that.

They look kilker :fire:

Number 4 :muscle:t4:

My mate in Queensland unfortunately got mostly males but he just moved the two girls he got outdoors to flower. Again looking great

@DannyTerpintine Drunken Mac

@Sebring Undertow :ocean:

18 Likes

@iamyou_youareme 4 of the Key Lime Pie x T-1000 fems are above soil, don’t think the banana germ worked though… too much potassium :joy:

He’s just told me the pack got 2 reg seeds thrown in to it by another friend so he actually doesn’t know what’s what 🤦🏽

At least 2 are the KLP x T-1000. So much for a stress free fem run for the guy haha

12 Likes

Meanwhile across the pond on the North Island of New Zealand on my friend’s farm some Wedding Cake clones just went in to his lush rich soil.

19 Likes

Glad they popped up at least! My worms love the old bananas though, probably a better use for them, or banana bread, or smoothies… haha!

He’ll probably be able to distinguish them from the regs, especially if they throw balls :rofl: But the T-1000 will be easy to spot in the cross.

3 Likes

The sun will soon rise on Christmas day down under and the usual heat wave is approaching, going to hit 45c(115f) so my mate put a hat on the girls. He has 2 of the @Tracker cross which I’m just calling a Paki cross to not confuse my mates too much. Looks like a couple of different phenotypes going on, going good guns :muscle:t4:

Head count of the @iamyou_youareme fem KLP x T-1000 ended up being a good turn out. Couple mutants probably due to the soil getting too dry in-between waters. I told him not to over water but he went a little too light especially with how dry Adelaide is, that’s my theory for the late germ rate. They will go boom with the heat that’s coming, pics is from last week.

Merry Christmas from Down Under :christmas_tree::kangaroo:

16 Likes

You can definitely shoot some heat this way . -30 c today cold and snowy .

6 Likes

Merry Christmas @FattyRoots !
You’re doing it up right, down there! So awesome to see, thanks for the updates. Yeah, this is us today…:v::canada::snowman_with_snow:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas @FattyRoots …man I can’t imagine 45C at Christmas. I’ve only experienced it in Costa Rica in April, and I’d never go back then. But you probably wouldn’t like -10C either.

1 Like

@Budderton & @CanuckistanPete Merry Christmas too lads, I hope it’s been a good times with the family.

Unless I have a snowboard strapped to my feet I don’t love those conditions, I lived in Norway for 8 years and Canada for 2 though so the minus’s are definitely not unknown to me. -30c in Norway was not uncommon, now after 8 years in the tropics I’m still thawing out haha.

Christmas day frosty fruits :snowflake:

Fog Dog chopped and tinned up :fire:

19 Likes

14 Likes

“Kruger! You couldn’t smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a babe- I lost my train of thought.”

Happy Festivus, indeed, to each and every one of you.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas @FattyRoots

1 Like

@beersnweed you should find this thread interesting!

1 Like

yeap, ripper thread mate, it was like going back in time reading the first post, i can still remember that SA biker pgr weed that came over to WA

i think a mate told me it was called red devil

red devil

4 Likes

Howdy

Im currently (attempting) to make S1’s of the infamous HSO Gorilla Breath (gg4 x ogkb). If it works, itll also be crossed over another higher yielding pheno, as well as Killer Glue (gg4 x ak47) and my keeper Pure Michigan (oreoz x mendo breath)

If all goes to plan I’m happy to spread some love in members in the thread.

17 Likes

Looking good boys. Got a few photoperiod plants outdoors but mainly autos .

1 Like

trackers plant here .(SKxLK)x(Z3x(WC×BM))is. What she is grown last season outdoors

12 Likes

G’day @beersnweed cheers for stopping by mate, are you a sandgroper?

Yeah that PGR shit was/is Australia wide, nasty stuff. Red Devil originally was a variety in the early 90’s we used to get in SA, it was pretty good but I can see them throwing that name on the PGR stuff because of all the ‘red’ hairs. Back then the plant count was 10 so no need to buy biker grown crap.

That all sounds epic Special K, I’d love to try some of those Tassy grown seeds if it all works out.

Those crosses sound real tasty.

Not many reports over the Christmas break from the convicts but that’s expected, all about family time. Got an update of the surviving @iamyou_youareme KLP x T-1000 fems looks like 2 made it through my mates abuse haha. Onward through the fog…

Speaking of fog

Update / Smoke report on the Fog Dog:
yield -around 3 ounces
smell / taste - strong fuel and gas
high - clean and strong.

He rolled a couple of joints for a music festival in Victoria over New Years that he snuck his under-aged son in to and lit them up during the Kaytranada set, fair to say he became more popular then he would have wanted haha definite crowd pleaser.

13 Likes

Good to stress test them a bit, eh? Haha, looks like they are doing well in the sunshine though. They’ve gotten through the tough part, just gotta let 'em grow now! I just planted some of those KLP x T1000 myself, so I’ll be sure to update ya when they’re bigger.

3 Likes