The Dissent Grow

So I had a pretty good side by side quantum board/ceramic hps grow going until I slacked a bit and didn’t notice the air line came loose on the quantum board side. So to even things back up I’ve turned off the air on the chps side…naw, jk, why the fuck would I do something like that?
Can you tell which side is which?

4 Likes

Right side QB? Looks bright over there

2 Likes

Correct, the chps doesn’t seem very bright to the eye .
Not sure if it was the lack of air but the chps side sure is more frosty.

2 Likes

So hey , any canadian friends up on here sympathetic to another canadians health issues?
I’ve got an online friend in canada that wants to start growing but has no access to seed.
He’s asked me to mail him some and I’m all for that but I’m worried about customs and not real sure I have what he would need which would probably be an indica with a little cbd.
Not sure this is the best place to post this or not.Thanks.

2 Likes

There’s a Canadian seed exchange thread. Search for it. Probably more exposure there than on this thread

3 Likes

Seriously I think I’m just gonna stealth some shit together and mail him. I think I have a couple of those snowpacks left I’ll include, did you ever grow those out?

1 Like

Yeah I had them in my flood and drain and it turned out bad. The plants. I culled them. Should have ran them in something I knew. Like dwc.

2 Likes

The one time I ran them I was kind of unimpressed , I’m sure it has it’s place for some but I like them as psychoactive as possible.

1 Like

Slow here! So I think I’ve got a 303 spec ops male that I just can’t destroy, odd I have a female going too. Not too mention a biodiesel and a biochem. Decisions.

2 Likes

303 orgy in my room!

3 Likes

Any comment on the above is welcome. I’m wondering if anyone here does bulk seed and what they do with it. Obviously selling it would be nice , giving it away I’ve done plenty of along with trading. Whats a bean worth? Fem used to be worth double the price of a regular but whats a reg worth today? I remember a day when some seed listed for a grand which I’d never pay no matter what, maybe once.

1 Like

Looks good. Nice and healthy as always. Haven’t been too active lately. Winding down for a break since I’ll be gone for 2 weeks

1 Like

Yeah lemme know when you’re out here we’ll have to get together if possible.

1 Like

Horde them and keep them in the deep freeze for after the zombie apocalypse. No point surviving if you gotta spend all that free time straight. :wink: They look awesome dude.

I give them away. It feels like BS to me the price seed companies are charging for seeds, a lot of which are nowhere near stabilized, but if you can get coin for them or a fair trade then go for it. I reckon a seed is worth $5 max, male/female/auto whatever, hey but that’s just my view.

1 Like

I guess I have no choice but to horde them really, I can sling a few but I def don’t ask 5 bux a pop, a buck a pop sounds very reasonable. The pipe dream f2 I had I gave away mainly. Still have 1000 or so left.

1 Like

Anybody have any experience with something like this?

5 Likes

Yep, I believe it’s called whorled phyllotaxy. I have a Jilly Bean clone that did that. She grew out of that weird bud thing, but still has double the nodes.

1 Like

This seed run was really strange, I had 4 plants in one 5by7 room , one male and 3 females(that’s how I’d roll if I had my choice) . One Spec op male, one female each of biodiesel , biochem and spec op.
The biodiesel x spec op produced a lot of seed , the spec op female also produced a good amount of seed BUT the biochem not one seed.
I’ve been told that the photo in the post with the picture in polyploid, but then I’ve also been told that a polyploid plant can’t possibly breed with a plant that doesn’t have extra chromosomes.
Not sure why the first biodiesel x spec op that I cracked came out poly or whorled or crested but I wonder if whatever caused this is genetic, will every seed do this? I dunno but I certainly intend to find out.

Bud looks weird for sure. Never experienced anything like that with all the leaves. Good to see you’re still at it.

I’mma post pictures of my pathetic plants later.

2 Likes

Almost looks polyploid. Did it have three or four primary leaves when it popped? If so then typically if you breed with it then the seeds will be infertile, or the trait won’t be carried,. It would be interesting to self it and see if that makes any difference. Sure looks pretty though! In all my time I have only seen one naturally occurring polyploid. Well done!