The Dissent Grow

As I sit here collecting my goat rosin I just wanted to jump on and say happy holiday to those who celebrate it.

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family

1 Like

Should have taken up advanced auto mechanics rather than pot growing as a hobby.
Truck getting a head job to the tune of 2400 dollars :expressionless:
Another reason to keep growing.

1 Like

Ok back at it.
Holy grail x 303 spec ops day one.

5 Likes

Day 7

6 Likes

While Iā€™m thinking about itā€¦whether you like/celebrate it or not, merry fucking xmas yaā€™ll.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve got a male 303 spec ops Iā€™m wanting to keep around but donā€™t really have the space(headroom mainly) to keep it for any extended period of time. I think Iā€™m going to bushload (paclo) it. Wonder if anyone does this with good results.

2 Likes

This fucking holy grail x spec ops I put so much faith into I think is gonna herm like mad!
If so this will be the last time I run anyoneā€™s unknown seeds, all I got from the source was its ā€œspecialā€.
So change of plans :confused:

2 Likes

Alright maybe I freaked out over nothing , Iā€™ll save the rant for when I see prematurely receding pistils .
It stands out more up close and personal but you can kind of see it here.

5 Likes

I see what you are talking about.

I currently have a couple nanners I think k. Fucking fem seeds. Also some premature pistil receding but I think thatā€™s from the spinosad.

1 Like

Not seeing any other signs of a problem with it here. Iā€™ve got a spec ops male standing by while I TRY to get a female spec ops going. Decided to chop itā€™s top with the hedge trimmers like I did the female holy grail x spec ops beside it.
I was going to bushload them both since IF I decide to run some seed theyā€™re height will be easier to manage and the product wonā€™t be consumed anyway other than the seed produced.

1 Like

End week 3 , begin week 4.
Nothing special going on here .

4 Likes

Looks nice and healthy!

What you on for nutrients lately? Still the cyco?

1 Like

oh god no not cyco. The only time Iā€™ve used cyco is when the woman won a pack at the grow expo.
Iā€™ve been using dynagro foliage pro, protekt, mag-pro and just the right amount of mad farmer moab .
Simply, cheap and all around good shit.
Iā€™ve got two of the holy grail x spec ops, one is under a hlg600 quantum board and the other under hortilux chps, the one under the led has always been a bit bigger but lately Iā€™m seeing the one under chps catching up, both are doing ok and I may be keeping this strain around for awhile.

2 Likes

My only time with foliage pro was years ago was strong stuff. Would get my foliage dark green. In fact most nutrients gets my foliage dark green. I just canā€™t use bottled nutrients. Not with the amount of water I use.

I wanna simplify my setup more. Not lug around these big 27gal tote upstairs to clean. Use less water.

Iā€™d like to try coco dtw but could never get plants to look right.

1 Like

Just checked calibration of the tds probe on one of my guardians. Iā€™ve been running it in ppm mode which is ECx700 at like 2500ppm. That works out to over 3 EC. Iā€™ve never come close to running that high of a ppm.
This dynagro lineup is one of the most simple and cheap Iā€™ve found. Next round Iā€™ll probably try the megacrop Iā€™ve had sitting around forever. I donā€™t think I gave it enough chance before I abruptly switched back to dynagro stuff. Iā€™m pretty sure the defs I was seeing was because I didnā€™t run a high enough ppm . Thereā€™s enough people liking , must be something to it.

1 Like

Funny you mention MC. Just got a 300g free sample. Well had to pay $3 in shipping. But interested to see how it works compared to what Iā€™ve been using.

Man that is crazy high nutrients. My plants never like that much. Max I do is like 1.5EC. in fact Iā€™m burning in week 6 at 1.3EC.

Are you in DWC? Looked like soil to the left of the plants in one of the pictures

2 Likes

Yeah I got some in rdwc and some in a peat mix. I do see just a little tip burn but nothing to worry about.
I bought one of the 9 pound packages of megacrop I think, I started at like the normal ppm I always ran (1500ppm or so) and got a yellowing so I went back to foliage pro and everything was good, havenā€™t looked back since but hate to waste money on something i donā€™t use so next cycle Iā€™ll give it another spin. I may order something to supplement N . I think theyā€™ve been changing the formula as they go .The guy is def alright to deal with, I think he may even rep here like over at that other fucking sad place.

1 Like

Yeah I visit every now and then but that cocksmoker uncle buck doesnā€™t have it out for me. Is he related to potroast you think? I definitely enjoy this place a lot more.

Why do you think you can run such high feeds and I canā€™t?

Oh and after doing some research it appears what I thought was burn is Ca deficiency.

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve got the info on both those fuckers .
I know why bucks senile as fuck cousin is pissed off at world, he had a legal op out there in the cesspool and got popped, heā€™s also horrible with money. Neither are worth anyoneā€™s time.

Iā€™m not sure why I can run this high, truthfully after I flipped over to EC I didnā€™t believe it so I busted out the 1500 ppm calibrating solution and it was right on. So Iā€™ve been running over 3 EC for awhile now. Thought I was on the ECx500 really.

I have zero defs when running dynagro stuff.

1 Like