The Dissent Grow

I love double ipas. That’s like the craze around here New England IPAs. Hill Farmstead, Foam, Trillium, Tree House, Bissell Brothers are my favorite breweries. Hill Farmstead is ridiculously good and has been rated #1 in America for many years in a row. The Alchemist started the chasing beer release craze, but not too big on their beer.

2 Likes

Move over mmj.

1 Like

Ran out of weed like a week short, decided to hit a shop, big fucking mistake. Everybody goes on about the great prices the shop has, they certainly aren’t selling their best, every time I go great prices are no where to be seen. Shit quality and high prices. Never again.

1 Like

I also got a “quarter” that weighed 5 grams, when confronted with the issue they gave me my choice of three grams, every one of those strains was just like the other, I think they somehow extract the terps and sell them because the stuff tastes like trash. The funny thing was the shop was just packed on friday afternoon, a lot of people must be easily impressed.

1 Like

How’s your garden going brother?

Been a while since pictures of those beautiful ladies praying to the artificial sun gods

1 Like

Oh I’m about to chop that, I lost interest in documenting it as usual. The golden goat seems like it will be average, the lucky charms seems much better but less of it. The spec ops I was counting on for next cycle appears to be a male but the holy grail x spec ops will be female and I’ll focus on it.

1 Like

Every time I spark a joint of this shit from the shops I think to myself “well maybe this strain will be different”, nope. Just not sure how they keep customers like this, it makes no sense.

In the words of Haliea, drugs sell themselves, biscuit.

I have no idea what you just said but ok!

From the TV show Weeds.

The main character was telling her supplier (Hailea) about how she’s such a good drug dealer and her response was “drugs sell themselves, biscuit. You ain’t shit.”

1 Like

ah I never watched that.
Average or not I can’t wait for these goats to be ready.

1 Like

Still in shop mode, still not pleased, I told the last budtender I dealt with the same, after smelling the bubba they had I could tell it more than likely has nothing on my last cycle. I’ve got a couple pre98 bubba seeds I think I’ll bust out.
I’m at least a month out on the goats and lucky charms with half assed proper cure
, at this rate shop mode is expensive. That’s 1/8th of bubba for 44.50.

3 Likes

And I remember there were a few times you were thinking about stopping growing because bud was so cheap out there. $45 and 8th is expensive even for non legal and medical states

1 Like

lol, I was just sitting there trimming goats and thought exactly that, wtf was I thinking quit growing, they’ll pry the garden hose from my dead ass hands!
I know earlier I said these goats seemed average but having spent some more time with them maybe not. Def much much more better than this shitty farm weed.

2 Likes

I would like to hook up with someone here doing something with pre98 bubba though. Surely someone is working with it.
I like the way it smells like a rich coffee whenever you pop the jar, I’m not seeing this from the bubba I just bought although at least it’s not dried up like most other farm weed sold to shops. It’s actually kind of moist but far from sticky. I think it’s the farms curing methods or lack of.

1 Like

Lol, that must hurt.

4 Likes

My buddy did that the first time he took a dab.

2 Likes

I bet he only did it once. Man that hurts just watching his fingers smoke.

1 Like

Either it didn’t hurt or he played it off smooth. Saw this a few weeks ago in the interwebs

Oh I think he was busy almost passing out from that dab, I bet he felt it a few seconds later and for a long time after that.