The Gauntlet 2023

Looking nice! @thceed uses an 3 ring binder with plastic sport card pages in them. That way seeds, index card with any pertinent info, and maybe a collectors card :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Anyways he seems happy with it and I’m sure he’ll chime in.

2 Likes

Cool :sunglasses: Have to figure something out. :sunglasses: :metal:

this may be of interest to you both. in my gorilla grow days of hauling water we use to use these water spikes. easy 2-4 days with 2 liter bottle. just saying. you got to haul it. fill a 2 liter then cap and haul it . swap the spike rinse repeat. lol
when i tried to look them up today they are adjustment bs / cloggers. you want the ones like this with just slits or small hole so it leaches into the soil as needed.

p.s. just a web reference know nothing about this site.

4 Likes

Thank god for PVC irrigation and my Aqua Joe water wand. My haulin water days are over. I can still carry it. I just can’t walk and carry it at the same time. A couple gallons at a time I can manage. Impatience would drive me batshit. :rofl:

4 Likes

This is by far the smartest thing I have done, regarding taking care of my beans. It’s like flipping through your hockey card album, only so much better. Everything, right at my finger tips.

3 Likes

I have a photo on my thread of the card album. Not sure how to retrieve it.

2 Likes

I would like to see it. Maybe take another pic. I have a pretty good idea what you’re talking about. :sunglasses: Exactly what I’m looking for.

1 Like

Just finished season 4 Succession
Another amazing season. :100: :100: :100:

4 Likes

Ok then. Here ya go.

18 Likes

Damn. I want one. :rofl: Amazon here I come. Thanks Bro. :100: :fire:

4 Likes

It has definitely “bean” a game changer

5 Likes

You have more beans than 8 humans could grow in a lifetime. I like it.

4 Likes

He has also grown more and handed out more as well! Lol I’m glad you like the idea as well I thought it was a pretty slick idea. Better than a bunch of old cookie tins or just a big box or bag in the fridge. Your gauntlet looks like it’s gonna be a beast.

3 Likes

Yeah like the idea of flipping through the album :sun_with_face:

5 Likes

It’s memories just like photos… except they grow :yum:

Love the album but I’m one of the fridge cryo vial people

5 Likes

I’m going to start with a small album. I just started last year building a collection.

4 Likes
1 Like

Whatever you do, don’t get into trading :wink: Kidding of course :sunglasses:

If you trade even remotely frequently the advantages of the album are huge. I didn’t even mean to start trading it just sorta happened and thank God I have a spreadsheet because every week there’s beans in and out of that little seed fridge.

10 Likes

Good God Man!!! :rofl: Cool Beanz :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

New Yogi tea morning. This is definitely a new favorite. Very Blueberry :yum:

3 Likes