The Gauntlet 2023

That looks great :+1: 🫐

1 Like

I love blueberry. Its a blueberry blast with a green tea kicker.

2 Likes

Don’t let any birds near that!

6 Likes

Finally caught up after being out of town.
Looking good Cole! You’re gonna have some serious monsters in The Gauntlet come fall.
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

16 Likes

Blueberry crushing with vegetative growth after her pouting session wrapped up :rofl:

Wonderdawgs are in the middles right? Purple Queens on the end caps? 90s Kush up against the greenhouse right-side bringing up the rest?

My money’s on those Wonder Dawgs forcing @ColeLennon to hire a tree cutting service come October :rofl::grin::grinning:

Looks like a great week but Tuesday is gonna be a little hot. Bet we see some killer growth going on.

5 Likes

You are correct on the line up. Tuck-Top- Pray. :rofl: Half inclined to stop feeding them so well. “never going to happen”

2 Likes

sexy-gardener-but-im-a-cheerleader

2 Likes

No turning back now. Fasten your seat belts and hang on. :rofl:

1 Like
1 Like

If I flipped those right now they could not be contained in a tent

:call_me_hand:

4 Likes

It is going to be something to control. I can do it. The big farms around here grow these in big rock-wool cubes 1 foot apart with feed lines outdoors. I think I can manage 3 feet apart. They start them much smaller though. :rofl:

7 Likes

The gauntlet is looking like it is going to be a epic year, water leak fixed finely tuned machine…really excited to see whats in store…you are killing it

6 Likes

One last shot of them before I lolli pop the fuck out of them tomorrow morning. I need to stuff some shoots up inside the rings and since we are about a month out on the last topping, I am going to top and edward scissor hand them. 90’s Kush I am letting go at the moment. Just lolli pop.

90’s Kush The Bush is back and in a big way. @Bobgrows

Thanks for following. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

16 Likes

looking awesome usual, great job. They will be alot lighter with a good trim job.

2 Likes

So when you lollipop them are you also going to top/FIM the tops that are already there?

I’m seeing evidence to support my guess that the Wonder Dawgs are going to OverGrow you this season. They may vote you off the island :rofl:

cannasurvivor

Looking great buddy. Kush is filling out nicely in the last few days. :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Topping and removing troubled shoots lowers. To late to FIM. I’m going to top all back down to the ring second from the top. I am planning on letting the 90’s Kush go and FIM it once around July 7-10. Seeing your 3x50 gallon shots. You might get voted off your yard. :rofl:

1 Like

Damn 50 gallon , that is a big container. @FieldEffect is gonna have some huge plants

1 Like

So your approach is to have as many shoots as possible starting second from the top ring, then tie those off to the top ring for support?

LOL I’ve got all the room I need for some THHIICC girls this summer. I’m not trying to tip my house over like you and Tracker tho. I’m just organic living soil I can’t dump the amount of nutes you will.

4 Likes

Exactly. :100:

That caption is perfect “You No Grow Plant” :rofl:
Come Sept I know a good therapist just sayin. :rofl:

3 Likes