The Gauntlet 2023

Ya I have friends in the area that have issues with them sporadically. They are fucked up. If I ever have an issue I will gladly spray BT once a week in flower. Get a sprayer with a back pack. :rofl: I Kelp foliar every 3 days anyways. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I wish I didnā€™t have to deal with shitterpillars here but we have tons of moths. Wasnā€™t too bad last season with the BT. Iā€™m glad you donā€™t have to deal with those a holes @ColeLennon

I have tried to avoid spinosad because of the bees but I did use Captain Jackā€™s deadbug twice last season when things were out of control. Trying to stick to Neem where I can and BT sparingly come flower time.

I picked up fresh bottles of Monterey BT and Neem yesterday at the nursery and asked about ladybugs and worms, Iā€™m too late in the season and they donā€™t sell them anymore. On the fence about ordering some or just waiting for nature to do itā€™s thing. I hate knowing little shit aphids are munching my leaves while I sleep

Weā€™ve got smoke here and I donā€™t even know where the fire is, weā€™ve had a wet spring so I donā€™t think itā€™s terribly close. Watching the news is depressing these days so Iā€™m choosing ignorance :rofl:

2 Likes

It seems a weekly foliar of properly emulsified neem oil does a good job of preventing most pests throughout veg and into flower where you need to switch to BT for the caterpillars. Just keep up with the prevention part and that should go a long way.

I was laughing cause I saw the sprayer you recommend in another thread and I was thinking you need a bigger sprayer for your plants or do you just have to refill halfway through? :rofl:

2 Likes

@ColeLennon needs a sprayer upgrade, with those monsters
images (6)

3 Likes

The ladybugs will just fly away. I dumped 1500 last year and they were gone in a day.ā€œI even sprayed sugar water on stemsā€ Save your $. The couple I see out there now are wild. I do feel rather lucky that I havenā€™t had a pest problem as of yet. I really think I owe it to these predator spiders that shoot webs over from my Douglas firs and greenhouse. The news is horrible.

2 Likes

I have 2 of these. These are boss. :100:

One of these. I like it.

3 Likes

@Kavman has the one I would get. It is really too much for just the gauntlet.

3 Likes

I actually have two of those sprayers as well, works quite well for my indoor plants and for starting my veggie seeds.

3 Likes

I beat up any sprayer I have. I stopped using neem because it just gunks up my sprayer.

4 Likes

You guys have me roidin :rofl: so I went out and hit them with the precipitator Monterey. Should be doing it once a week as a preventative anyways. No brainer.

2 Likes

LOL :laughing:

You been vaping the GG again?

2 Likes

GG4 is all right after I vap it everyday for a couple weeks. Shit is a strong 65/35 :100: Serious Ganga like that Fat Bastard @Mrgreenthumb is growing in his outdoor. ā€œThis shit, this shit called Deathā€ :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

c531faa652395a04abfb56310ef58fcb--high-society-kat-williams

2 Likes

@ColeLennon does the gauntlet get full sun all day long? Or does it get some shade?

2 Likes

I have full eastern sunrise-South-western sunset. Kinda spoiled. :rofl: :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Love my fogger for outdoors. Gets the job done quickly and thoroughly.

3 Likes

I will be topping multiple tops on everything but the 90ā€™s Kush @Bobgrows ā€œmy plan with her is to FIM once before she reaches the top ringā€. Here is this morningā€™s shot before. I will do my last topping around July 10th a month from now. Last night they got watered well on the outside of the pots and got a gallon each of.
2 Gallon Mix
1/1/2 tsp of Alaskan Fish Ferts
1TBS Big Bloom
3 Grams Sweet Candy
1tsp Microbe
1/2 tsp Kelp
1tsp Gypsum

This will be the first topping on the Purple Queens.
2nd Topping on the DJ Short Blueberry
3rd Topping on the Wonder Dawgs.

13 Likes

ezgif-3-122c71a658

Blowing up with tops

2 Likes

Damn the big halide in the sky works well huh!!

2 Likes

Yes she does. The Gauntlet is getting a flattop. I want shit going up and out. Any shoots looking like they are coming into my platform are getting ā€œwacked way backā€ or just removed.

4 Likes