The Gauntlet 2023

The gauntlet is getting filled out nice. Going to be a hedge down the gauntlet on each side.
gettyimages-1156960843-640x640

6 Likes

Its going to be something. I don’t know what yet. Something. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Donkey dicks to the face?
:rofl::crazy_face::rofl::crazy_face:

2 Likes

You’re going to have one Hell of a full Gauntlet! Noice!! :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

I really like the bushy structure of the 90’s Kush. Right before she hits the top ring. I’m going to FIM her with dull scissors once and let her go. :100:

5 Likes

Mine will get done when I get back. I have trust issues with anyone doing anything to my plants , except watering :upside_down_face: just water…

3 Likes

I feel you there. :rofl:

1 Like

Report on my gauntlet flat top.
13 tops on Purple Queen 1
15 tops on Purple Queen 2
14 tops on Wonder Dawg 1
16 tops on Wonder Dawg 2
22 tops on DJ Short Blueberry
My plan now is to FIM the 90’s Kush @Bobgrows once right before she hits the top ring and selectively top the rest.

Thanks for following. :sunglasses: :metal:

17 Likes

Like the trim job, gauntlet is looking all neat and orderly now. Can’t wait to see these girls get there grow on

6 Likes

Love this album bought it day it was released. Looking nice I like what you did topping👍. Do you keep your tops for clones or start a new each year?

4 Likes

Thanks brother. Should be an epic year. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I haven’t grown anything I wanted to grow again. Blueberry Muffin last year. I would grow her again. I still have 1/2-3/4 lb of it. :rofl: I’ve yet to keep clones of anything.

6 Likes

It was one of the last CD’s I bought. They are all gone 100’s of them. Who even has a CD player anymore. :rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao my DVD player doubles as one!:joy::joy::joy: But no cds to play.

2 Likes

had a 100 disc cd player at one time that was full plus cd cases full of cds. I was downloading music 24 hours a day from sites like limwire and winmx. I bought a cd writer and made my own cds…it was totally kick ass .

2 Likes

I remember those days :rofl: I had a six disc. Talk about making a mix tape. :rofl: I can’t remember what year I bought my first burner 01? I can’t remember. I do remember it being like a 1000 upgrade on my PC. It was like the same time high-speed cable broadband hit. I still had an AOL account. :rofl: High speed was like 22 Mbps :rofl: It was so fast :100: I fucked up more cds than I ever burnt.

4 Likes

You made me think of a show I just saw on a streaming platform “Mixed by Erry” based on true story good shit!

1 Like

I will check it out on netflix. :sunglasses: I checked it out. I can’t watch movies that have lips moving not matching the words being said. God I hate that. :rofl:

I was running around yesterday but the topped Gauntlet is looking good! 90s Kush and the BB looking especially happy. Surprised at this point BB isn’t throwing a fit getting trimmed but she ain’t so that’s great :+1::smiley:

I was getting into music around 2000, and oogled the big changers in the Crutchfield catalog. By the time I was really collecting anything online streaming was a thing and I hardly even need to store anything. I was so proud of my well-organized MP3 collection with album covers and stuff. Don’t remember the last time I connected that old hard drive now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Have a great day! It looks like a nice one here, probably a few inches of growth kinda day. Collected some soil samples from all the beds, gonna weed wack later and vacuum pack my dirt to send to test.

2 Likes

looking sweet as alwayas !!! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like