The Gauntlet 2023

@ColeLennon is a weed philanthropist! Gave me some samples of stuff I’m running this season and some of those dangerous gummies he makes :sunglasses:

Those are looking great man! I love the structure you go for with the tall base. Those trunks are looking like the shovel handle already.

Purple Queens doing well, the 90s Kush and DJ BB thriving as well. Wonder Dawgs are going to be your doom come October

ezgif-1-6cc58e4cfa

6 Likes

Thanks brother. I am contemplating whether to selectively top or just wack them all on July 10th. All but the 90’s Kush Multiple tops like I did on the 10th of June.

5 Likes

you could also call it monster gauntlet !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

looking great !! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was going to go out and defoliate the Wonder Dawgs and top them. They all look absolutely perfect. I don’t want to touch them. They loved the two separate gallons of nutrients I fed them yesterday. Nutrients are dialed in as f. I am going to wait until July 10th and do my last dome topping to all but the 90’s Kush.

13 Likes

Thanks, man. Pleased as f so far this year. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

your welcome ! and yeah by looks you sure can be !! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Love this. The Gauntlet looking like a row of Truffula trees.

2 Likes

If I don’t get cocky I just may raise my bar from last year. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m ready for it. I hope you’re ready for it haha

2 Likes

I love bloom. I wish they were blooming today. I would marry bloom. :rofl:

3 Likes

Hahaha. That’s what I’m talking about. Fuck, marry, kill bloom. In that order.

2 Likes

Fantastic brother :grin:

Gauntlet summer 2024, Cole will have to upgrade to a golf cart

11 Likes

Something like that. :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m going to continue polluting your thread with pictures that make me LOL

Considering one of these yet?

3 Likes

Fortunately I am 6’3. If I need to stretch I can just bring the shoot and cola to me.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Outta likes, but yeah, a great jam. :heart:
I seen Chevelle live at Arco Arena like 20+ years ago at a Korn show. It was some small time opener, Breaking Benjamin’s, Skindred, Chevelle, and Korn. They totally should have headlined that gig. Dude totally blew Johnathan Davis outta the water!

2 Likes

Yeah, I saw them at Ozzfest 2003 in Palm Beach FL. I think @Mrgreenthumb was at that show in 2003. Chevelle is tight as bands get. :100:

2 Likes

Yep, Chevelle kicked ass at that concert, very good band.

2 Likes

I think they were at Ozzfest when I went in '01. But I was totally shitfaced. All I really remember was the Drowning Pool mosh pit for Let the Bodies hit the Floor, mild yet questionable hallucinations from multiple substances, and puking all over this chick. Other than that…total blur, lol.

2 Likes