The Gauntlet 2023

That means they have a lack of environmental food in the area. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

The raccoons in my backyard are total beefcake chonkers but still steal the catfood, bird food, and even disrupt our hummingbird feeders. They are just greedy bastards :joy::no_entry_sign::raccoon::no_entry_sign:

6 Likes

Bummer, I didn’t want to like that post. I use 8ft re bar and hammer 2 ft down into the ground but not through the pot or the cage, just close to the outside of the pot. That leaves me 6ft to tie all the main branches to. It ends up looking like one of those rides at the midway fair. :joy:
But for your 10 footers I don’t know, you will have get creative.

3 Likes

These other ones are smaller than that beast. I should do some re-bar like that. Something to think about. See how these 7-footers work inside these cages. Just need to start them later and pick lateral growers and moderate verticals for the inside pots. I knew I was in trouble the second I started growing these clones in April. Dumbass. :rofl:

4 Likes

Some say cute, I say trouble! Mom was trying to shake down the bird feeder while the kids were waiting.

6 Likes

Like they are waiting for the clock to turn noon for lunch buffet. :rofl:

5 Likes

Lol, I found it.

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t want to work that hard. Grow them smaller its actually really easy. Start them smaller and later duh. Definitely not rocket science. I was impulsive and wanted clones early. One less mouth to feed. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Raccoons are tough guys. I watched them run a crew of stray cats off from the Wendy’s dumpster one night. :joy:

5 Likes

Racoons are fuckin scrapers. They don’t fuck around. Like the Equalizer :rofl:

5 Likes

I have a couple plants that are getting taller than I like. I can’t really supercrop anymore because of flowering. I will get the re bar in when the buds take on weight or else the wind will tip them.
The defoliation I did helps make them less of a sail when it’s windy.

3 Likes

Yeah another reason I never should of topped so much. Just made my shoots weaker. FIM once about 6 inches below the top ring like I did last year. Started those 10 inch clones last week of May. Perfect.

15 Likes

Holy shit :heart_eyes:
Yes, those are the perfect size. I try not to let them get taller than that.
Beautiful!!!

2 Likes

You didn’t need to stake those?
They were probably fine up till harvest.

1 Like

Nope, just cages and zip ties. FIM once right about the third ring up. Stay on top of training the shoots up through the higher rings on the cages.

4 Likes

Part of finding the line is stepping over it once in a while.

Wonder Dawg flew too close to the sun

3 Likes

She did. Sacrificed herself so I could tighten up the rest of the girls.

3 Likes

Icarus…

3 Likes

Stems melted away and feathers fell to earth

3 Likes

Yep,

3 Likes