The Gauntlet 2023

That’s no joke! They can make the most horrific sounds omg. Went out hunting with my brother and heard this horrible nose and saw the grass moving closer to us. Damn rabid raccoon took 5 12 shotgun blasts at close range full choke and fowl load to stop the foaming mouth bastard from charging us. I hate cruelty to animals, ya I know I use to hunt but wasn’t cruel, but this coon had foam on its mouth and murder in its eyes though from what I’ve read did it a favor. Apparently rabbies are incredibly painful.

2 Likes

oh man you have my condolences!! that sure sucks man!:frowning: r.i.p.

1 Like

Got my yucca in today!.

It says 1/8-1/16 of a tsp per 5 gal. What’s the best way you think weigh out a 1/4 tsp divide in half then divide again for per gal amount. Does that make sense. This is 50/50 yucca and sugars for microbes. I know you use sledgehammer so may not be very familiar. @ReikoX maybe has something to say about this yucca.

3 Likes

that looks like an intressting product :slight_smile:

1 Like

mothers day is a popular time with people out here. they also commonly call it fathers day and mistake the actual week :man_shrugging: :joy: but second to third week of may seems common amongst those who are from here.
unless they are early or fast flower seeds i think fathers day with a bit of a pre-veg indoors is more my speed for clones. my black dog takes up plenty space and it was planted around july 4th with no real veg.
sucks to chop some down but also less sad at this stage than sifting through rot in perfectly formed buds right now. im numb to it, plants die its a cycle of life im not on that captain save a ho shit.
the smell that was coming off those purp queens was nice though, hope you get some of that poppy farm kush mountain incense i was getting.

2 Likes

Nice. What did that run ya? Little dab will do ya. I spend way to much on Sledgehammer.

1 Like

Purple Queens are doing great. Just going to tighten up my support.

2 Likes

That’s a pretty low dose. The quillaja I use takes about 1/8 teaspoon per gallon. That being said, it’s really hard to over do the saponins. If it were me, I would just add a pinch per gallon and not over think it too much.

You could weigh it, but that’s going to be a very small amount. If you have an accurate scale, it might be possible.

Another option would be to make a stock solution with 1/8 teaspoon in say, 100 ml of water. Then you can just take 20 ml (1/5) of the stock solution per gallon.

3 Likes

Thanks bro. It’s not a huge deal. She was crowding me anyways. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I just bought a new QT of sledgehammer. I’m going to pick up some of this raw after I use this QT. Sledgehammer works great but its spendy.

2 Likes

Thanks man I was over thinking just read a few horror stories of some idiots using way to much and completely strip their soil. Well at least I’m not “some” idiots :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

@ColeLennon I hope you are up. So it’s raining pretty good not much rain is this girl to far along for a bunch of rain? Basically should I leave under a covered spot or put out into rain? Thanks or anyone else who reads this.lol

3 Likes

Little rain isn’t going to hurt. If you can move it and rains for more than a day I would move it to cover.

1 Like

Cool thanks kinda figured rain night be good for it but didn’t want to worry about bud rot!

1 Like

Damn bud. That sucks about the Wonder Dawg!
But yeah, hangin that low and not even heavy yet…probably for the best. Love how you didn’t even hesitate, lol. :wink:

3 Likes

He’s been itchin to use that new zombie ax.

1 Like

I used regular pruning shears. My plants aren’t good enough for the zombie axe. :zombie: :axe:

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s probably what it was.

Don’t act like it didn’t cross your mind to try, Cole
:laughing:

3 Likes

Look at the size of these Purple Queens @shade

@Bobgrows 90’s Kush becoming her own. She has lots of room after wacking the west row wonderdawg.

DJ Short Blueberry being a Blueberry.
![20230902_092958|690x327]

Wonderdawg stacking nicely.

Thanks for following. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

29 Likes

Beautiful. The others are standing strong!

Amazing job, man.

2 Likes

Stakes come tomorrow. I’m going to tighten them up.

4 Likes