The Gauntlet 2023

Gorgeous plants!

2 Likes

Thanks Bobbi. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Looking awesome bro, did you get in the stakes yet?

2 Likes

They come today. I will start tightening the ship.

2 Likes

T-post work well for support. Kinda bulky but they won’t budge. Bummer about the plant Cole. I have been lucky so far this year. Plants got too big for me to slip the tomato cages around them this year. I do have them tied off to a 10’ bamboo stake. But that won’t cut it for heavy wind and rain.

2 Likes

My 7 foots stakes came today. I’m going to start positioning them tomorrow.

6 Likes

7 Likes

About the same up here weather wise. Good week for growing

2 Likes

This is premo budding weather. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

I’m not good at distinguishing scents. Definitely has an incense scent as of yesterday. “pungent”

1 Like

Ordered a Death fan. Between this and my ibowl trimmer for dry trim. I plan on taking hours off of trim jail. My plan is to clean them up tight after I hit them with the wet death fan trim.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CGJ22RBH?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

5 Likes

Gonna need that with those trees you have in the gauntlet, gonna be a big harvest this year

4 Likes

My buddy that helps me trim will appreciate it. I know I will. I’m not a big final trim guy. I would like to get my wet trim tighter though.

2 Likes

I thought about ordering a death fan but wound up not. I’m choosing to hate myself come October :rofl:

6 Likes

have you ever been in a poppy field? smelled more like that than kush to me but definitely some hindu smells, granted i did chop them 3 weeks into bloom.

1 Like

I’m just going to hate myself in shorter spurts. For 60 if it saves me a few hours each batch its winner in my book.

1 Like

That would be a no. I have binged Ozark like a dozen times. :rofl:

“I don’t know shit about fuck” ~Ruth Langmore

2 Likes

Wow!! Found a Canadian seller! Totally gonna snag one of those bad boys!!! Thing looks wild!!!

Specs

2 Likes

That spear is sic. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

Your weather is sick! Color me jealous brother. We never see the 90s that feel like the hunnids half way into September.

1 Like