The Gauntlet 2023

Perfect blooming weather in the valley as long as they are 8-9 week strains.

2 Likes

There’s a cold steel video demonstration of guys using the hood of pickup truck as a target, that spear is deadly. Definitely a good buy :+1:

3 Likes

Lol…found it…that guy has a lot of fun with it

Sorry for clogging up the thread…lol…got a little carried away

3 Likes

Clog away it will be harvest time before it hits 5K. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

LMAO :rofl:

Just in case you get attacked by a rouge truck or need to hunt one :cowboy_hat_face:

I guess it’s better to have and not need, than need and not have. Lord knows I have enough seeds right now, that’s not stopping the collection

2 Likes

@ColeLennon I was looking forward to pictures of the trussed up ladies

2 Likes

I only put a couple in each of the two east row. PQ and 90’s Kush zip tied. The others don’t need them yet. I’m thinking of just sticking a few in the center ring of the others to have at the ready. I think I will do a couple more on the outside of the west row PQ and 90’s.

17 Likes

Fence is west, right?

I see em in there I think, camouflaged in the green of the ladies. Just to the bottom of the pot or thru the bottom?

1 Like

The fence is on the east row. It’s the first pic two in the front. You can’t see them in the PQ. You can see both sticking out of the 90’s.

1 Like

I see the bottoms in the bigger PQ, and definitely the 90s Kush.

I’m confused about the directions even more than I was before :rofl: 90s and giant PQ row is good enough for me, other row has PQ, WD and BB front-to-back :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yep, I will place some more as needed. We don’t have any weather coming in.

2 Likes

I trust the weather predictions about as much as I trust a Taco Bell fart

3 Likes

Yeah, it must be a nice career as a “weatherman”.
Imagine going to work everyday and being completely wrong, yet keep your job! :joy:

4 Likes

Pretty close to the same weather, you are a bit warmer thou down there in the valley

2 Likes

Ours are fairly accurate… No raining man creeping up on us…

2 Likes

Flowers really start to show colors when temps drop. When is your average first freeze? Ours increased by 3 days this year Oct 22nd.

2 Likes

From what I can find they are saying first frost dates are nov 1st to the 10. Where are you finding your dates?

2 Likes

As in refrigerated ? Lol nice origination of them that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Plus 5 here last few morning damp and foggy .

2 Likes

When do you normally get your first freeze up there in Canada

1 Like