The Gauntlet 2023

Depends looks like it’s going to be early this year. Leaves are all changing colour hopefully not till middle of October but it’s froze as early as first part of September.

1 Like

Usually mid October here for first fall frost. The first few frosts don’t harm my plants as long as they are well watered and covered for the night.
Last year was exceptional, no frost till late November.

2 Likes

Local news. Oct 22nd is our average first frost for this year. Extended our growing season by 3 days compared to last year.

1 Like

Yeah ours is getting extended every year due to global warming.

Cool Beanz is just slang for “right on” :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

Got ya bud I was just jerking around.

1 Like

Brrrr its cold up there. :snowflake: :snowflake:

Throwback Thurs on Friday.
Sept 21, Blueberry Muffin 17 days before harvest.

Indiana Bubblegum Sept 26, 23 days before harvest.

18 Likes

Thanks for the blast from the past, epic harvest last year

3 Likes

I would smoke that job. I’ve been practicing being wrong about everything with my wife for the past 15 years. I’m good as shit at it, too! :joy:

5 Likes

Yeah, this year is right in their awkward stage right now.

1 Like

This morning.

@Bobgrows You’re beautiful 90’s Kush

East Row

DJ Short bud building late to the party.

Purple Queens throwing tons of bud sites and great purples. Smells of Incense.

Thanks for following. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:
Suppose to be a little rain and 15MPH winds coming next Sat. Need to prep these with some of the stakes and zips.

20 Likes

They look GREAT!!! Man thats gonna be a harvest…shit !!! Inside growers like me never seen that kind of haul , lol :grinning:

7 Likes

Thanks Brother… The gauntlet is always a blast. :sunglasses: :metal:

4 Likes

Wow she is gorgeous!
Thank you for the update… I’m so jealous. Lol

6 Likes

What is the crop/orchard to the east? Those vaguely look like marijuanas too :rofl: I’m guessing they are trees of some kind not cannabis because of the starts in the foreground there.

That BB I remain jealous of. Love the early purple brachts on the PQs. Looks like the Wonder Dawg is setting up some nice colas but it’s hard to tell when BB ends and WD begins, likewise with the PQ. Is there an easy way to get a pic mainly of the WD? I still think she’s gonna be your favorite beast this season. I just got a feeling.

90s Kush is accelerating right along. Slow start on her and the BB but you wouldn’t guess that now.

NICE.

5 Likes

The circle is the west row PQ. The thicker colas right below the your left end of the circle is the east row WD, followed by the thinner colas of the east row PQ and under the right end of the circle is the 90’s. I will get some better pics when they fill out better. BB is slow to get going. and shorter so she is hidden like last years I.B.

6 Likes

The WD is going to dominate :grin:

1 Like

It’s just an Agro farm. :deciduous_tree: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Thanks Bobbi, she is lovely. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes