The Gauntlet 2023

I hope its okay if I drop some pics of my little outdoor 90’s kush plant :smiley: She has been standing up like a trooper against the San Francisco fog and pests… no rot, no bugs (despite being next to a plant that is a bug magnet) :sweat_smile:, and fat nuggs. She has only been watered with plain water and (once) LAB with FFJ.

15 Likes

That 90’s Kush flower looks dank as f. Prelude to what I will be expecting. Props. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

What size pot is that girl in? Beautiful plant. I have one 24 days flip outside in 5 gal fabric pot if she looks like that I’ll be very pleased.

2 Likes

It is a 5 gallon pot filled with roots organic soil.

2 Likes

Here is a pic of the Wonderdawg @FieldEffect

20 Likes

We were suppose to get rain and wind on Sat a shift in the Valley for more Sun. :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

You’re killing it man!

1 Like

Thanks brother… I have no complaints. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

Was just curious how those colas were coming along…quite well I see :grin:

Glad you are getting some sun it’s raining down here all week

1 Like

Wonderdawgs are going to be huge. Still got another 5 weeks :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My 90’s kush has experienced a life altering event

10 Likes

RIS Rest In Smoke :grinning:

2 Likes

What happened? Early?

2 Likes

Looks chopped and starting a dry cycle :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

It had been flowering nearly nine weeks, other plants are already rotting from the wet and cold, and I didn’t want to push my luck. She looked good enough for outdoor to me :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The thought of stuffing outdoor in the cannatrol scared me personally, but that’s also due to the amount of crap in my neighborhood.

2 Likes

I keep forgetting your way south of me. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I washed my nuggs in a citric acid solution to kill any nasties first :sweat_smile: I don’t trust anything from outside.

3 Likes

It is quite a difference! The buds were fat and had a glow that I personally consider a sign of readiness, so I pulled them. Some neighbors have had workers painting their house recently, and I saw them pointing down into my yard at the plants (which have been stinking up a storm :sweat_smile: ) so I felt as though that was a good sign that it was time for me to make them a little less… “visible” :raised_hands:
Chopped.

11 Likes

GOOD call on that!!!

4 Likes