The Gauntlet 2023

That makes sense. :sunglasses: :metal: That reminds me about time to pitch my tent.

2 Likes

Hey buddy you remember saying this? :rofl::wink:

2 Likes

@ColeLennon gluten for punishment…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Oh yeah… :rofl: I had to whack the biggest girl just to make room for the others. :rofl: I will have a tent going to ease my winter suffering. I got some shit I want to run. Jets TK and Tahoe OG. I also want to skip to P-town and grab a couple of Archive clones. Obama kush mendocino purps x bubba kush and the T-1000
Triangle Kush x Purple Urkle
Seems like yesterday they where in my spare tub. All nostalgic and shit. :crazy_face:

I’m going to take cuts and root clones of all 4. Practice cloning so when cuts come from @ABushOfKush of his Chocolatina cut I will be ready. 2 of my 6 Gauntlet 2024 will be Chocolatina

16 Likes

Make sure to check Archive’s live menu or give them a call beforehand.
The clone list on their website shows what they have access to but not necessarily their current supply at the shop.
I went up a few weeks ago to get a Pine Soul cut but they were out, so grabbed the Obama instead.

2 Likes

I planned on calling ahead. Its a 2 hour trip both ways. I’m going to stop and see my nephew in P-town he is a local chef in the city of roses.

5 Likes

This is why I love 30-gallon pots of Coco/soil container mix organic/Perlite-vermiculite. I fed them yesterday a gallon of top water and then 2 gallons of lite feed. The DJ Short Blueberry finally stretched and showed her flower goods underneath those floppy blueberry fans. Followed up this morning with 2 gallons of heavy feed for everything but the DJ she got 2 more gallons lite feed. Week 5

5 Likes

Leafly menu is live linked to the second with the stock in store for archive.

2 Likes

Good tip. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

As far as I can see on leafly they don’t have shit. 4-5 clones. Send me a link to the one you use. Is it just one archive store?

1 Like

13 clones? https://www.leafly.com/dispensary-info/archive-portland/menu?product_category[]=Clone

2 Likes

Yea has to say “rec & med”

Also add $8 to the price for rec.

2 Likes

I’m having nothing but problems with leafly right now. I got it to pull up. Yeah 13 clones.

2 Likes

??? huh?? Oh never mind it cost 8.00 more than listed. Right?

2 Likes

Yep. The only reason to call them about current stock is to check how long the clones have been there, I got one that had been in the clone room for months and was way overgrown, needed a lot of TLC.

1 Like

Have to call them and see if they are going to have more selections coming up in Nov. Obama Kush I want. Probably be gone by Nov. The only other two available that I would grow is Original Glue GG4 and the Yuck Mouth. I like the yuck mouth lineage.

You would think these muthafuckas would have several dosi and dosi crosses in clone form on hand. Since Dosido is their gear. I love anything Dosi. :yum:

4 Likes

There are dosi crosses that go in and out of stock. Bickeys is the cut you want.

2 Likes

Never had any Dosi. How bout smoke report?

1 Like

I’ve only grown one late clone plant in July 2021 straight Dosido
Ended up about 5 feet tall and dark purple with light green specs. This was about 6 weeks bloom. I took her Oct 3rd Foxtails for dayz

I’m horrible at describing smoke reports. I rarely smoke. I have vaped and made edibles with dosi and dosi crosses. Kick ass meds all around. Dosilato, Dosi Cheese, Dosi Cake num num num :yum: :yum: Can never get enough dosi to make me sick of it. I would like to grow her in the gauntlet. She is fuckin jungle super stretcher. GSC in her.

12 Likes

This one?

1 Like