The Gauntlet 2023

Bickeys Do-si-do is how it will be labeled and it’s the keeper cut of dosi not the outcross. If I’m wrong on that then it’s a common misconception but that’s the big money cut here of dosi.

2 Likes

Good info thanks. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

I think I have a Dosi Cross in the vault. May deserve another look.

1 Like

Train and crop accordingly. Depending on what its crossed with. StunnA plant all the way through. Bloom so unique wheww make you piss yourself.

So this Bickies is something special. Can you tell us more? When you say “big money” is it some crazy high price for cuts?

2 Likes

It’s just what we know in Portland as Do-si-do. It’s not my cup of tea but it’s a looker for sure. If someone like FarmerJoe has a different cut I’d be interested because by big money I just mean that’s what they’re cropping in size here and selling as the real dosi. Haven’t heard anything about there even being another version they’re running.

2 Likes

Throwback Thurs.
Sept 21 2022
Blackberry fire, Blueberry muffin and your far right Indiana Bubblegum

13 Likes

Purple Queens are impressive with how many bud sites flower to leaf ratio is killer.
The only plant that is slow to go is the DJ Short Blueberry. She is moving now and wants her own finicky feeding schedule. I may have been over feeding her even though I feed lightly. She was on the same feeding schedule/amounts as the rest. Not anymore.

@Bobgrows 90’s kush packin and stackin so nice. :100: :fire:

DJ Short Blueberry I need to remove some fans this weekend.

Purple Queens aren’t fuckin around at all.

Wonderdawg is packin and stackin and reaks big time.

Thanks for following. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

26 Likes

GMO x Dosido would be a knockout. I’m smoking some ICC x Dosido right now and I was just standing in my kitchen, forgetting what I came in here for, staring into space and thinking about how strong this fucking weed is. I smoke my share, so it’s not often I think that, but damn this weed is strong AF :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah anything Dosi sits me back in the weeds for sure. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Stackin weight nice man, looking great those wonder dawg are going to be some heavy buds for sure. Got to get some pics today of mine, they are stacking also doing ok

3 Likes

Thanks bro. Looking forward to your update. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

Hell yeah looking great!

Love the looks of the Purple Queen colas forming. Awesome contrast between the vibrant green leaves, purple brachts and yellow-white pistils

2 Likes

Wow! Very impressive!
Living vicariously thru you with the 90’s Kush!
She’s a beautiful beast!
All of them are doing very well! Nice work! :v:

3 Likes

Thanks guys. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

If she is anything like my old Flo she is slow to start but once she gets going she takes right off. This year on one branch she has some extreme variegation.

5 Likes

Yes, she was slow as f. I thought something was wrong but no deficiency. Been slow bud building. She just took off start of week 5 moving fast now.

4 Likes

Link from local news here. First center opened.

Thousands sign up to experience magic mushrooms as Oregon’s novel psilocybin experiment takes off | KVAL

5 Likes

It’s good to see people are waking up to learn that plants/fungus are the teachers we are the students. So much to learn and rediscover regarding natural medicines. Everything has its purpose in the grand scheme of things and so much has been lost by us humans by our controlling and reckless mindsets. Free everything. Nothing should be enslaved. These things exist for a reason/purpose. What works for one and not someone else doesn’t mean it’s useless or evil. Mirror mirror on the wall who is the evilest one of all?

2 Likes

I agree. I am very proud of my state for stepping up around cannabis and psilocybin.
:sunglasses: :metal:

So true brother. @Kavman

3 Likes