The Gauntlet 2023

Looking good Cole. Looking forward for the Gran finale!

1 Like

Thanks man. We got some weather rolling in. Should be exciting to say the least.

2 Likes

Gonna be a few drops some gentle breeze is allā€¦

2 Likes

We will see. Iā€™m prepared for a hurricane-tornado. :rofl: Itā€™s going to hit us and miss you guys.

1 Like

Awesome man :sunglasses:

Beautiful truss work and nice to see the flowers develop. Looking :fire:

1 Like

Thanks, bro. fed them at 3 pm and just went and checked they grew some more :rofl:. I got the east row to do tomorrow. Batten the hatches with stakes and zip ties. Hopefully, this weather tucks off from my area some. The gauntlet will be ready though. Wonderdawg colas are already doing the dope fiend lean.

1 Like

More like the ā€œdonkey dick flopā€ :rofl::grin::joy:

2 Likes

I have to get out there and zip tie them together or something with the stakes.

4 Likes

the harvest is gone be awhole lot!! did your helper alreaedy arrived?

1 Like

My death fan will be here in 5 days. We are going to get a ground and pound for days starting Monday. 1/2 -1 inch of rain in just a couple days and high wind gusts. There might not be much left. Had 100th of an inch this morning and no wind they are already leaning. Iā€™m going to tighten them up with more stakes and zip ties. Give it to the cannabis gods. We will see what they are made of by this time next week. Heavy duty cages, 7 foot stakes and a butt load of zip ties. We will see if these plants are pussies are not.

Iā€™m afraid there is no escaping this one. Coast through the valley to the cascades.
On a good note it should take care of the forest fires. :slightly_smiling_face: Free bud wash. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

I will say I am looking forward to starting an indoor grow. :rofl:

8 Likes

The problem with that is you may encourage some brazen thief to up the stakes, and come onto your property with guns blazing. Sorry to sound preachy, but donā€™t ever introduce weapons (or even suggest it) unless youā€™re quite willing to use them.
As a veteran of numerous firefights, who has also taken lives (plural), there is no plant worth taking/losing life over.
Again, sorry to preach.

1 Like

That was all in good fun. Not to diminish the seriousness of firearms. Iā€™m sorry you had to do that in war time. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I take comfort in the fact that I never fired on anyone who wasnā€™t trying to kill me. Condolences you have to deal with rippers.

1 Like

I donā€™t really have to deal with rippers. The tent is really just for my peace of mind. Its not really that common here for peeps to rip. You might get a teen that might swipe a cola or two and run ā€œi.e the tentā€. Everyone grows their own here. Dispoā€™s year round have 30-60.00 ounces of our B buds. Still premo. Its not like the ole days, boobie traps and razor wire :rofl: Ripping a lb is a lot of work. Anyone can buy a lb here for 350.00 400.00

3 Likes

I stayed out of my garden today. Donkey dick flops will be staked up and zip tied tomorrow.

@Bobgrows 90ā€™s Kush flower

Purple Queen

19 Likes

Isnā€™t she incredible!?
I miss herā€¦:cry:

Well done!
The Purple Queen looks really nice , too! :green_heart::v:

1 Like

She is. Stacking massively right now.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s a giver. Thatā€™s for sure.

3 Likes