The Gauntlet 2023

Awesome looking @ColeLennon

2 Likes

Thank you… :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

DJ Short Blueberry is getting the axe tomorrow morning she is showing small signs of PM. Spray her and the two closest plants with growers alley in the morning and chop her and isolate her plant material.

Mass majority of her is clean. She has to go. Rain coming.

11 Likes

Oh man that sucks you have to chop the blueberry, was looking forward to see how she performs. The weather this year is definitely not like last year

2 Likes

I’m sick of the bitch. I fucked her all up topping her like 40 times and stunted her growth with just average feeding. She wants low low low nutrients. She just now finally started moving. She has to go.

2 Likes

Sounds like a typical Blueberry.

That’s a shame, she’s pretty and healthy.

3 Likes

damn the gauntlet is taking a beating this year… I also can’t wait to get back indoors

2 Likes

Is what it is. I grow 2 over my limit for shit just like this. Its all good. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m going to get the tent going with jets elite cuts. Triangle Kush, Tahoe OG, GDP and ICC. maybe even his GMO. :100: :fire: Practice cloning this winter with them.

3 Likes

Sounds great, can’t wait to see your indoor, I n have about 3 months before I will be ready for indoor

2 Likes

Bummer to read about the BB getting chopped. 2 down already. :cry:

Hope the rest of your garden fares the storm. It’s windy AF down here just got in from watering. Need some more strut work on IBG she had some colas really flapping around.

Crossing my fingers for you guys and the upcoming weather.

I’m excited to get my indoor going too. Going to wait until all the outdoor is over before I start. No more moths. No more rain.

2 Likes

I’m not going to get it going until harvest is over and they are drying.at least. Probably in groves. I still have to order my tent.

1 Like

Thanks for the positive thoughts. Indoor is going to rock, can’t wait

2 Likes

It is going to be what it’s going to be. I’m just hoping it comes in spurts with some breathing room to dry and the wind gusts aren’t too bad. The constant wind is good. Fingers crossed. :pray:
P.S Free Bud Wash.

2 Likes

I treated the DJ Short and surrounding plants with Growers Alley. This shit works really well and you can use it up to harvest. 2-3 TBS per gallon in your sprayer.

I then chopped down the DJ and stored it in a lidded trash can for my lawn guys to remove. Today I will come back after Hydro-fit and sulfur the whole area that potted the DJ.
As I was doing this. It dawned on me. I need to change up my gauntlet area.

This winter I am going to remove this old greenhouse, extend the gauntlet mobility garden the length of the greenhouse area, and put in an open-sided and open-ended high tunnel. I can then spread out my 6-30 gallon pots and not have to worry as much about fall rain storms before harvest. Something like this. 18-20’ long and 12-14’ in height, 15’ wide.
Something with just a white top and open sides and ends. Greenhouse canopy.
111770a
The Gauntlet grow will go on. So I need to set it up right. Does anyone know of kits for these with just the tops and open ends and open high sides?
I just want a tunnel canopy with high open sides and open ends not all that bullshit horizontal beams like this one.

10 Likes

Great idea Cole, the super gauntlet.

6 Likes

Fuck Ya. The Super Gauntlet. :100:

4 Likes

There’s a dude over in Yachats who sells greenhouse kits.
The end walls you have to build yourself, so you could choose to leave them open.

https://www.oregongreenhouse.com/

5 Likes

That’s awesome dude. Thanks. Been a minute since I made it over to Yachats on the Pacific. An easy drive from here. About an hour and a half. Just what I’m looking for. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol: Shit even offer free delivery along the I-5 corridor in Oregon. Bonus. :sunglasses:
I’m digging this shit.

I can just leave both ends completely open and roll sides up. Reasonable pricing.

7 Likes

I guess I better get out there and sulfur that DJ pot and area. Get that east row buckled up for this storm on Sunday and Monday. I just ate a Subway foot-long meatball sub and want to take a nap. :sleeping:

2 Likes